Color Craft is a very simple mod, it basically adds new recolored versions to some blocks, making them ‘’dyable’’, like wool and glass, for example.
Until now, the blocks that have been recolored are:
- Sea Lantern
- Oak Leaves
- Jungle Leaves
- Spruce Leaves
- Stone Bricks
- Cracked Stone Bricks
- Quartz Blocks
- Water ( only available in creative mode )
- Lava ( only available in creative mode ) ( harmless )
- Quartz Pillars ( W.I.P, Non-rotatable for now )
( Blocks marked with * have more than one version available )
Glowstone/Sea Lantern/Oak Leaves/Spruce leaves/Jungle Leaves/Cobblestone/Quartz block/Dirt/Grass/Bricks Just like colored glass, the ‘’dye item’’ in the middle of the crafting table and the items you want to dye around it.
Stone/Cracked Stone Bricks
For stone: you need to melt in a furnace the Dyed Cobblestone correspondent to the Stone you want. ( ex: Blue Cobblestone => Blue Stone )
For Cracked Stone Bricks: you need to melt in a furnace the Dyed Stone Bricks correspondent to the Cracked Stone Bricks you want. ( ex: Stone Bricks => Cracked Stone Bricks )
Stone Bricks/Quartz Pillars
For Stone Bricks: Just Like Regular Stone Bricks, you need to make a 2x2 shape in the crafting table with the correspondent Dyed Stone for the Stone Bricks you want. ( Ex: 4 Blue Stone => 4 Blue Stone Bricks )
For Quartz Pillars: Put a dyed Quartz Block on top of another dyed Quartz Block in a crafting table ( Ex: 2 Blue Quartz Blocks => 2 Blue Quartz Pillars )
For Alternative versions of blocks:
Just put the block you want to change in the middle of the crafting table
Note: if you find any bugs, please tell me in the comments!
- Version 1,4: added dyed grass, and 2 versions of dyed bricks
- Version 1.3: added dyed dirt, and the sea lantern's missing animation
- Version 1.2: added dyed lava, quartz blocks and quartz pillars
- Version 1.1: added dyed water
- Version 1.0: added dyed glowstone, sea lanterns, oak leaves, jungle leaves, spruce leaves, cobblestone, stone, stone bricks and cracked stone bricks.
To do list:
- Fix the rotation of Quartz Pillars
- Add dyed logs ( oak, spruce, jungle, acacia, birch and dark oak )
- Add dyed Prismarine
- Add dyed wooden planks
- Add dyed Redstone Lamps
- Add dyed Fire
- Add a creative tab
- Add Slabs, Stairs and Fences
- Fix the fluid crafting bug
- Maybe other versions to the actual recolors…
- And probably more in the future!
If you have any suggestions, please tell me in the comments! ^-^