You may have heard of https://mcreator.net/modification/43372/minecraft , My older MC mod. "Minecraft+". I've actually planned a 0.3.0 version for this mod, but I never got around to it, since the mod was getting too big, crashing when i'd use it. So instead, I made a new mod! With 1.8.1 instead of 1.7.9 of course! This mod is in the alpha right now, if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!. Here's a list of additions
- Lake Biomes - A large, expansive lake with islands in it.
- Flooded Forests - Tropical forests! ... That are half-flooded.
- Mountains - Mountain regions, similar to extreme hills, but much higher.
- Trenches - Super-Deep regions of oceans. Saltwater can be found in here
- Plateau - High up regions, still flat though.
- Black Desert - A desert full of black sand and graphite.
- Humans - Actual, smart-AI human mobs! They do a variety of things, most of them are taken from Minecraft+
- Compressed Stone - Hard to mine, resistant, stone. Used to make reinforced concrete.
- Steel - Steel. Just get it by smelting iron twice!
- Graphite - Pure Carbon. Made by smelting coal. Used for strong graphite blocks.
- Stone stick - Stone sticks! Just make 4 by putting 2 cobblestone together!
- Rope - Stronger string, make it by putting 2 strings together.
- Peppers - Actual chili peppers! You can grow them in a farm, they don't even require water! Beware however, they'll sting a little while eating, they're spicy stuff! Pepper seeds aswell!
- Steel Pepper - Similar to a golden carrot/apple. Doesn't harm you like a regular pepper, instead, it gives you 30 seconds of Resistance I!
- Reinforced Concrete - Strong, durable, resistant... and most importantly, easy to make! Obsidian's either too slow to get, or regular blocks are just too weak!
- Graphite Block - A strong, durable block like before, but slightly different, in the sense that it redirects redstone, without actually powering it.
- Steel Block - A steel block, a strong metal, hard to mine, slow to make, but is incredibly strong!
- Black Sand - Black sand, can be refined into iron nuggets by putting it in a crafting table!
- Quicksand - Hard to walk through, hard to get rid of. Made by putting sand in the middle of a crafting table and water below it.
- Saltwater - Saltwater. Couldn't get simpler than this, it's just water, but not as useful, though it's more common than regular water
- Voidpockets/Voidblocks - Patches of invisible blocks with a slight glow, a miner's nightmare, they occur frequently at low depths, hurts you if you get too close.
- Longbow - A bow, which always fires at the maximum distance of a regular bow, much stronger aswell. Made using stone sticks and rope instead of regular sticks and string
- Sky Dimension - A large, almost empty dimension with lots of floating islands of different biomes.
- Mud - Mud blocks, slows you down when walking on them.
- Chromium Ore - Chromium ore, spawns rarely on chunks, when it does, it spawns alot.
- Chromium - Used to make incredibly enchantable armor and tools.