Welcome to Pigeon's Sillies!
Pigeon's Sillies is an exploration-based mod intended to be balanced, interesting, and most importantly, silly. Over ten charismatic new mobs to interact with. A number of custom-content achievements. Four awe-inspiring biomes to explore, and three brand-new original dimensions to enter! Over ten new edible foods to satisfy the cuboid palate.
- Altine - Rare chunky psuedo-organic material usually present at high altitudes. All-around crafting ingredient and especially favored for its reliable use as a handle.
- Esper - Ancient semantic "glitch" caused by the intersection of exotic materials through reality. As such, materials made from it have unusual properties relating to the values of names and identities.
- Negite - Mineral that only appears to form in certain low-temperature environments. While limited as a crafting material on its own, it can be crafted with iron to create
- Cold Iron - An alloy well-known for its properties against Blazes. While tools made from this material are considerably weak, some of them can freeze Blazes solid.
- Eglantite - Novel dopamine-based compound which appears all across the World of Laughter. Generally unsuitable as a tool ingredient but effective as a healer.
- Crispy Forest - Rather dry here. The transient ecosystem that forms when when a forest meets a savanna..
- Range - The floating plants that are found here cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Must have been used as a burial site by Villagers because Skeletal Villagers tend to appear here very often at night.
- Trees a Thousand - Terrific old-growth forest. Rather cold, and mountainous formations make travelling an interesting challenge.
- Parking Lot - Blacktop-covered travesty. Made by a civilization that existed long ago to store precious artifacts called "cars". Creatures made from roadkill live here.
- Blood Zone - Dimension entirely made from O-positive blood, used as a risky transport system by ancient beaver magicians. Vibrant blood-based ecology; Be wary of defensive White Blood Cells. Get there and back by making a vortex from Blood Vortex Frames. Inspired by the upcoming strategy game Songs of the Eons.
- World of Laughter - Artificial noöspheric construct reliant on concepts related to joy. Strange creatures live here but none of them are hostile. Get here by creating a Dream of a Better World and then eating the Angel Meat made from it. Return by eating a Hard Truth.
- The Conway - Plane of existence unaffiliated with ours. Native phenomena always colored from black and white. Travel to and from by crafting Entrance to the Conway and Exit from the Conway. Tip: Detect the edges of the island by using Splash Potions of Water.
- 1.0 – Pigeon's Sillies was released. A childhood dream came true.
- 1.1 – A new mob was added. New materials were added. Several recipes were changed and optimized.
- 1.2 – Many new changes. Mobs were added, optimized. Conway dimension was added; Conway sigil system implemented. Wonderwoods added at cost of removing Range; worthy sacrifice. Parking Lot made flatter.
- 1.2.5 – Critical update for version 1.2.0. Range re-added, improved. Brittle Freak remade into Agitated Carapace. Platform now spawns in Conway on dimension entry; No more Elytra needed.
- 1.3 – World of Laughter created. Travel by eating Angel Meat which drops from a Dream of a Better World. Go back with Hard Truth. Crabgrass retextured. Block, item balancing.
- 1.4 – Mezuzahs added; ward evil from home. Bunkers added: three types. Mouse added which lives in rare Mouse House. Skeletal Villager added. New machine to generate Esper from quartz. Some items renamed. Achievements added.
- 1.5 – Texture changes. Added crocus bulbs. Added one new dimension, new overworld biome. Many miscellaneous changes. Skeletal Villager less common. Teeth now part of gameplay.
- 1.5.5 – Dual versioning from hereon. Primary differences between versions modwise:
• Weapons in 1.12 aren't as strong as in 1.14.
• Parking Lots in 1.12 are not as crowded as in 1.14.
Inverser added; swap some black-white blocks back and forth. Blood Crocus, Crisplion added. Altite renamed to Altine.