Electrona is my first Tech mod. I wanted to go further than MCreator allow us to go, and started to code. (especially for generators and machines that have multiple textures)
I also wanted to make cleaner GUIs that are more representative of what Electrona is about.
People who helped me making this mod are below the description, but I wanted to make special thanks to :
- Aixiis (alias super_cube4) for helping design the first GUIs that defined and still define Electrona.
- BananOgato (alias Darklaime) for helping designing things for this mod and being a good texturer.
- Fredzik22 (alias Fredzik) who is also a good texturer of the mod.
Electrona can work with Machineria, a mod by Hidan. The EL Converter can convert ELs into VPs and into FE (Forge Energies)
Electrona also work with Patchouli Books. The Electronic Tablet gives you many informations about blocks, machines and custom recipes.
And last, for any mod, I advice you to use JEI (Just Enough Items) for the crafts. You can also use JER (Just Enough Ressources) if you want.
There is still a lot of stuff I'm planning to add to Electrona.
Powered stuff why bonus. (fly, built-in backpack, ...)
Global improvements of the mod
Improve sounds and wire system with new functionalities.
Correction of bugs
Of course there will be bugs, what do you think?!
You can submit ideas, suggestions and bugs in the comments, in the Trello of Electrona, or in my development Discord!
The Trello of Electrona : https://trello.com/b/iDpxVYxZ/electrona
My Discord Dev Server : http://discord.gg/wYs7FSq
The Electrona page on Curseforge : https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/electrona
- Added Solar Panel (Tiers 1)
- Added Solar Panel (Tiers 2)
- Added Battery
- Added Portable Battery
- Added Water Turbine
- Added EL Converter
- Added Tin Ore
- Added Tin Ingot
- Added Steel Ingot
- Added Motor
- Added Paddle
- Added Heat Generator
- Added Steel Block
- Added Compressor
- Added Steel Plate
- Added Machine Casing
- Added Tin Plate
- Added Electronic Circuit
- Added Hammer
- Added Teleporter
- Added Teleport Saver
- Added XP Generator
- Added Compressed Obsidian
- Added Biomass Generator
- Added Tin Block
- Added Advanced Totem of Undying
- Added advancement "A Whole New World!"
- Added advancement "Machinator!"
- Added advancement "Generator!"
- Added French translation
- Added Chinese translation (50%)
- Added German translation
- Added Swedish translation (50%)
- Added advanced tooltip for the Converter GUI (arrow)
- Added advanced tooltip for the XP Generator GUI (biggest green bottle)
- Added advancement "New Tools!"
- Added Blue Cables (transfer energy from battery to machines)
- Added Cables (transfer energy from generators to batteries and machines)
- Added Steel Tools
- Added Swedish translation (100%)
- Added tag 'forge:ingots/steel` for more compatibility between mods
- Added tag 'forge:electrona/machines' for more compatibility between mods
- Added tag 'forge:electrona/machines_all' for more compatibility between mods
- Added tag 'forge:electrona/cable' for more compatibility between mods
- Added tag 'forge:electrona/blue_cable' for more compatibility between mods
- Corrected Swedish language
- Modified GUI of the EL Converter
- Modified GUI of the Teleporter
- Modified tag `forge:ingotTin` into `forge:ingots/tin` for more compatibility between mods
- Technical changes for generators
- Started JEI implementation for Compressor's recipes
- Bugfix [ER02] : The "true" and "false" texts aren't in red in the EL Converter's GUI.
- Completed JEI implementation for Compressor's recipes
- Bugfix [ER03] : In normal worlds, Solar Panels didn't work, even with sky access.
- Bugfix [ER04] : JEI appears to be required instead of optional.
- Added Advanced Totem of Undying functionality
- Added Anti-Radiation suit
- Added Biomass Cell
- Added Concentrated Uranium
- Added Cooler
- Added effect Radioactivity
- Added Empty Cell
- Added Enchantment "Lumberjack" (only for Steel Axe)
- Added Enchantment "Smelting" (only for Steel Pickaxe)
- Added Enchantment "Thundering" (only for Steel Axe)
- Added Enchantment "Veinminer" (only for Steel Pickaxe)
- Added Lava Cell
- Added Nuclear Generator Controller
- Added Pump
- Added Purificator
- Added Purified Uranium
- Added tag 'forge:electrona/has_water_tank' for more compatibiliy between mods
- Added tag 'forge:electrona/ores' for more compatibility between mods
- Added Steel Crate
- Added Sugar Bottle
- Added Uranium Bar
- Added Uranium Dual Bar
- Added Uranium Ore
- Added Uranium Quad Bar
- Added Water Cell
- Added Water Pump
- Added Yellow Cake
- Added FE support (for EL Converter and for new Creative Generator)
- Added full Swedish translation and abandoned Chinese translation
- Modified description of the Portable Battery to get the power as an int, not as a double
- Modified some element's place in creative tabs
- Modified some recipes (Water Turbine, Heat Generator, Biomass Generator)
- Modified Steel Plate's texture
- Modified Tin Plate's texture
- Modified XP Generator's GUI
- Optimized and added more JEI support
- Removed Items and Compressor categories from Patchouli Support
- [ES#03] : Changed Battery's model and texture
- [ES#04] : Added Creative Generator
- [ES#05] : Added Nuclear stuff
- Bugfix [ER01] : When used in a craft, the hammer doesn't loose its durability.
- Bugfix [ER05] : Input and output slots of the Battery and EL Converter did not work.