BETA 1.4 IS OUT, WHICH ADDS SOME MISC ADDITIONS AS WELL AS A NEW NETHER MOB AND SOME CORN RECIPES.
1025 MOD ELEMENTS.
To get to Silizoa, light a portal of Idem Blocks with a Silizoa Keystone.
Anyway, on with the lore!
As a researcher, and a newcomer to the Overworld, you have but one simple task in mind, find out the secrets of this dimension, and of all of the alternate realities, pasts and possible futures, linked to it. Throughout the world, in various biomes, you will find unique gems that aren't found anywhere else, which hold an untapped link to another world. To activate that link, you need to resonate the inner energy within them, which can only be done using an advanced machine using the potential of both Idem and Alius known as the Paradox Reactor. Apart from all of this, you will notice many new additions to the Overworld, Nether, and End (Just one ore for now), which will both keep you on your toes and provide new adventures.
- Silizoa - The Silicon Based Planet
- Silizoa Plains (Plains are where Alora Grass grows and rocky stalagmites jutt out of the ground, you can find the Haem Castle here)
- Silizoa Marshland (Contains springs of infested water, Kilua Mushrooms, and Panssarivaunu Isopods)
- Silizoa Forest (Home of the Haem Tribe, with houses as well as Alora Mushrooms and Magnetite Trees)
- Silizoa Wastes (Wasteland where only Haihtuva Spiders spawn as well as quartz clusters)
- Strange Forest (Source of Alius, dense forest of mahogany where Fallen and Alius Harvesters can spawn.)
- Garigue (Mediterranean style biome consisting of rocky limestone with patches of dry soil, many indiginous plants spawn here.)
- Chromium (Attracts ore chunks when worn whole set at the cost of durability.)
- Plated Gold (More durable and tougher gold.)
- Plated Iron (More durable and tougher iron.)
- Scale (Early game set, higher than leather)
- Asphodel Garland (Protects from Curse potion effect.)
- Black Fabric (Heat resistant when worn whole set, not lava resistant.)
- Piikki Carapace (A bit weaker than chainmail but has armor toughness.)
- Panssarivaunu Scale (A bit weaker than diamond, but has armor toughness.)
- Garnet Necklace (Protects from Edema (unless you go into the water))
- Insulated Fabric (Gives fire resistance when exposed to heat.)
- Alius Source Stone (Strange Forest)
- Chromite Ore
- Idem Ore (End)
- Halite Deposit (Sand)
- Ruby Ore (Jungle)
- Galena Ore
- Citrine Ore (Garigue)
- Amethyst Ore (Taiga)
- Garnet Ore (Silizoa)
- Kyanite Ore (Silizoa)
- Rhodonite Cluster (Silizoa)
- Spinel Ore (Savanna)
- Moth (Ambient mob. spawns at night, Passive)
- Hake (Found only in deep oceans, Passive)
- Fallen (Found only in strange forests, gives Curse upon hit)
- Lost Soul (Found only in strange forests, gives Curse when close and can only be hurt by magic)
- Gnashjaw (Found in plains, neutral pack mob)
- Earthimated (Swamp mob, fires projectiles)
- Mimic Block (Comes in two variants, stone and grass)
- Ent (Forest Mob, spawns Soulless Mite upon death)
- Soulless Mite (Infests certain mobs like Ents)
- Anguileech (Swamp and strange forest mob, can poison)
- Jurgen (Spawns in a structure in plains and mountian biomes, trader)
- Fallen Knight (Miniboss, spawns in corrupted area underground, guarding a valuable item)
- Jack (Trader, spawns in plains and forest biomes)
- Crazy Hood (Nether mob, hostile, drops Black Fabric and in rare occasions a music disc, Black fabric used to make heat resistant armor set.)
- Fleshpound (Nether mob, hostile, drops rotten flesh on death and sometimes an Eyeball, poisons when hit.)
- Prison Guard (Miniboss found in Nether Prison, shoots projectiles, drops Dolerite Pillars.)
- Gabriella (Spawns in Black Chapel, gives a quest.)
- Gabrihet'alima (Boss mob, spawned in Black Chapel after quest, drops Botched Nether Star.)
- Macaque (Neutral pack mob that spawns in Jungles, drops leather.)
- Rotting Flesh (Miniboss, spawns in Nether Linkers, spawns 4 zombies upon death.)
- Canary (Passive mob found in forest-like biomes, drops feathers, chirps beautifully.)
- Bandit (Spawns in gravel mountains, two variants, Bow Bandits and Crossbow Bandits.)
- Bee (Spawns in forests and garigues. Stings you if you get too close. Can also poison when hit.)
- Captian's Will (Boss mob, has to be killed in 5 minutes or vanishes.)
- Piiki Beetle (Small beetle found in Silizoa, hurts to touch.)
- Porata Fly (Flying ambient mob.) (Silizoa mob)
- Panssarivauna Isopod (Tanky mob that drops in scales.) (Silizoa mob)
- Haihtuva Spider (Hostile mob that can give Edema.) (Silizoa mob)
- Tuli Slug (Sets you on fire and gives slowness, spawns in marshland.) (Silizoa mob)
- Globin Tribesman (Can spawn with different kinds of trades, requires garnet as currency) (Silizoa mob)
- Globin Guardsman (Hostile mob found in Haem Castle.) (Silizoa Mob)
- King Eikki (Boss mob found in Haem Castle, drops Staff of Elevation. Feather Falling Recommended.) (Silizoa Mob)
- Cyanin Tribesman (One of the last of their tribe, sometimes found in Underground Camps, needs a Translator to talk to.)
- Kuori Clam Eye (Eyes of a giant clam found in Silizoa Marshlands, its shell can be used to make bricks.)
- Nimble Spray Crab (Benthic marine crab found in warmer waters.)
- Omar (NPC mob found in Stable structure.)
- Mother Panssarivaunu Isopod (Guards Panssarivaunu Isopod Egg)
- Feral Crimson Felid (Hostile nether mob, can be tamed with rotten flesh.)
Bold = Boss
Italics = Miniboss
- Flint crushing (Right click certain items with flint in inventory to extract something)
- Plating (Plate gold and iron stuff with chromium)
- Resonance (Combine Idem and Alius to form the Ancient Alloy)
- Paradox Reacting (Resonate the link found within special gems)
- Sword Spiking (Put Bee Stingers on swords to deal poison damage but half durability.)
- Unity (Use the Orb Of Unity to restore peace to the Globin and Cyanin Tribes.)
- Shop, spawns in Plains and Forest.
- Shop and lore, spawns in Plains and Mountains
- Pirate House, spawns in Swamps.
- Fallen Cave-Town, spawns underground
- Pirate Ship, spawns in oceans, contains loot.
- Corrupted area, spawns underground, contains miniboss.
- Nether Prison, spawns in nether, contains miniboss and loot.
- Black Chapel, spawns in nether, contains npc and is area where boss is summoned.
- Nether Linker, spawns in Jungles and contains a single block of ruby.
- Bandit Outpost, spawns in gravel mountians, contains loot and lore, as well as Bandits.
- Crashed Ship, spawns in frozen oceans, contains loot and lore, as well as the summon for a boss mob.
- Kilua and Alora Houses, found in Silizoa Forests.
- Haem Castle, Endgame location in Silizoa.
- Underground Camp, two variants, one without a tribesman, and one with a tribesman, the latter of which is rarer. Contains Ancient Jars which drop loot. SIlizoa location.
- Kuori Clam, contains shell blocks, tissue blocks and eyes which give you levitation.
- Omar's Stable, contains a horse, hay and basic horse related loot.
- Panssarivaunu Nest, contains an egg, guarded by a Mother Isopod.
- Fish Salad
- Samphire Leaf
- Thistle Scape
- Salted Meat
- Beef Stew
- Garnet Coated Apple
- Haihtuva Spider Leg
- Silizoa Shroom Stew
- Fermented Eye Juice (Eww... :/)
Beta 1.4 (Small Nether Update + Corn Update)
-Canaries are now tamable with seeds.
-New Silizoa mob, Mother Pansarrivaunu Isopod, who guards a nest with an egg inside. The egg can be made into an omelette.
-Added Roasted Corn, Popcorn, and Bucket Of Popcorn.
-Added a bunch of tags.
-Added a new drop from Fallen Knight, Fallen Knight's Axe.
-Added new nether mob, Feral Crimson Felid, which can be tamed with rotten flesh.
-Added Insulated Fabric armor set, which gives fire resistance.
-Added Ashy Wool, a fire resistant type of wool.
-Added Glass Tendrils, a cave plant found all over Silizoa.
Beta 1.3 (Marine and Misc Update)
-Added Nimble Spray Crab, new benthic underwater mob, drops Crab Meat.
-Added Omar's Stable structure, found in Plains and Mountains.
-Added Mahogany, Kilua and Alora Fence Gates.
-Added Block of Salt.
-Added Silica Sand, found in Silizoa.
-Added Stripped Mahogany Logs and Wood.
-Added Cooked Kuori Tissue, as well as Cooked Kuori Tissue Block, a cake-like block.
-Added Limpets, found in Stone Shores, another food source.
-Added Soup of Unity, a special food source made from Silizoa materials.
-Added Cooked and Salted Tropical Fish.
-Added Aljotta, a special Mediterranean dish that gives Dolphin's Grace and Haste for 10 seconds.
Beta 1.2 (Unity Update)
-Added Kuori Clam structure, along with Kuori Clam Eye mob, Kuori Shell Block and Kuori Tissue Block.
-Added Orb Of Unity, as well as a new mechanic, allowing the Cyanin Tribe to flourish again once the Orb has been used.
-Added Totem Of Incombustability, an endgame quest item which grants fire resistance.
Beta 1.1 (Cyanin Tribe Update)
-Added Cyanin Tribesman, found in underground camps.
-Added Spinel Ore, along with block and feather, found in Savanna.
-Added Haemerythrin Block and Haemocyanin Block
-Added Blue Slime Block, crafted from Blue Slime dropped by Tuli Slugs, set fire to entities.
-Added Translator, a key item used to translate various languages.
-Added King Eikki's Head, a new quest item drop from King Eikki.
-Added Silizoa Shroom Stew, a new food source.
-Added Ancient Jars, found in Underground Camps and depict the battle between the Cyanin and Globin Tribes.
-Added Underground Camps, with two variants, one with a Cyanin Tribesman and one without.
Beta 1.0 (Silizoa Update)
-Added new dimension, Silizoa, the silicon based planet.
-Added 8 new mobs, 2 passive, 2 neutral, 3 hostile, 1 boss.
-Added new structure, Haem Castle.
-Added many new foods, blocks and items.
-Added 3 new ores, Kyanite, Garnet, and Rhodonite.
-Added 4 new biomes for the new dimension, Silizoa Plains, Silizoa Marshland, Silizoa Forest, Silizoa Wastes.
-Added 2 new "wood" (mushroom) types, Alora and Kilua.
-Added new weapons, Silica Crystal Rapier, Edged Silica Crystal Rapier, Piiki Spear, Guardsman's Spear, Rhodonite Sword, Spiked Rhodonite Sword, Staff of Elevation.
Alpha1.7 (The Last Alpha Update)
-Added new frozen ocean structure, the Crashed Ship.
-Added Captain's Will, a new boss summoned in the Crashed Ship.
-Added Amethyst Ore, found in Taigas, which can be resonated.
-Added Botched Beacon, which explodes around it every so often.
-Added Citrine and Amethyst feathers.
-Added Fallen Blade, which summons minions upon hit.
-Added Citrine and Amethyst Blocks.
-Added stonecutter recipes for Dolerite Bricks.
Alpha1.6 (Garigue Update)
-Added new biome, the Garigue.
-Added Limestone, Polished Limestone and all its variants.
-Added Dry Soil.
-Added Sea Squill
-Added Giant Fennel
-Added new ranged item, Cardiac Glycosides, which applies many debuffs on hit.
-Added Spiked Swords, which can be crafted using swords and bee stingers
-Added Bees, which drop bee stingers, items that can poison but break after used.
-Added Focaccia, a new food item.
-Added Citrine, a gem found only in the Garigue biome, which can be used to make Resonant Citrine via the Paradox Reactor.
-Added Mahogany Door.
-Updated Ruby Ore texture.
Alpha1.5 (Bandits n' Guns Update)
-Added new gravel mountians structure, the Bandit Outpost, with a lore book.
-Added Bow Bandit.
-Added Crossbow Bandit.
-Added two new ranged weapons, the Flintlock Pistol and the Blunderbuss, with Lead Balls as ammo.
-Added Galena Ore and Lead, used to make Lead Balls.
-Added Canary, a passive forest mob which drops feathers.
-Added Ruby Feather and Emerald Feather, which grant fire resistance and regeneration respectively, at the cost of durability.
Alpha1.4 (Small Plants and Jungle Update)
-Added Ruby Ore, found only in Jungles.
-Added Resonant Ruby, formed by reacting ruby with an ancient alloy in the Paradox Reactor.
-Added Nether Linker, a mysterious jungle structure guarded by a miniboss.
-Added Pyramidal Orchid, a desert plant which sometimes drops its tubers.
-Added Corn, a mountain plant that grows like sugar cane.
-Added Macaque, a neutral Jungle mob that drops leather.
-Added recipes for mud.
-Added Salep and Saloop, two new foods obtained from Pyramidal Orchid tubers.
Alpha1.3 (Another Nether Update)
-Added new npc mob, found in Black Chapel.
-Added new boss mob, spawned in Black Chapel by completing a quest.
-Added new miniboss, Prison Guard, spawns in Nether Prisons.
-Added two new nether structures, the Nether Prison and the Black Chapel (spawning is bugged since nether dimensions only support underground type spawning).
-Added new nether rock formations, Dolerite, along with bricks, slabs, stairs and walls.
-Added new important item, Botched Nether Star.
-Added new block found only in Nether Prisons, Cracked Netherrack.
-Earthimated projectiles now give slowness like intended.
-Updated mud texture.
Alpha1.2 (Small Nether Update)
-Added two new nether mobs (Crazy Hood and Fleshpound).
-Added Black Fabric armor set (Heat resistant).
-Added Black Fabric (Crazy Hood drop) and Eyeball (Fleshpound drop).
-Added new ranged weapon (Wrapped Eyeball).
-Added Flesh Pound item (Spawns Fleshpound).
-Updated mud texture.
Alpha1.1 (Small Structure Update)
-Added new plains and forest structure.
-Added new trader mob, Name: CLASSIFIED.
-Added new swamp structure.