PROGRESS TEASER 1 FOR BETA 1.0.0:
ALPHA 1.7 (LAST ALPHA) IS OUT, WHICH ADDS A NEW BOSS AND TIES UP SOME LOOSE ENDS.
The projectiles will be fixed in the first beta.
Anyway, on with the lore!
As a researcher, and a newcomer to the Overworld, you have but one simple task in mind, find out the secrets of this dimension, and of all of the alternate realities, pasts and possible futures, linked to it. Throughout the world, in various biomes, you will find unique gems that aren't found anywhere else (at this time only vanilla emerald and ruby), which hold an untapped link to another world. To activate that link, you need to resonate the inner energy within them, which can only be done using an advanced machine using the potential of both Idem and Alius known as the Paradox Reactor. Apart from all of this, you will notice many new additions to the Overworld, Nether, and End (Just one ore for now), which will both keep you on your toes and provide new adventures.
- Strange Forest (Source of Alius, dense forest of mahogany where Fallen and Alius Harvesters can spawn.)
- Garigue (Mediterranean style biome consisting of rocky limestone with patches of dry soil, many indiginous plants spawn here.)
- Chromium (Attracts ore chunks when worn whole set at the cost of durability.)
- Plated Gold (More durable and tougher gold.)
- Plated Iron (More durable and tougher iron.)
- Scale (Early game set, higher than leather)
- Asphodel Garland (Protects from Curse potion effect.)
- Black Fabric (Heat resistant when worn whole set, not lava resistant.)
- Alius Source Stone (Strange Forest)
- Chromite Ore
- Idem Ore (End)
- Halite Deposit (Sand)
- Ruby Ore (Jungle)
- Galena Ore
- Citrine Ore (Garigue)
- Amethyst Ore (Taiga)
- Moth (Ambient mob. spawns at night, Passive)
- Hake (Found only in deep oceans, Passive)
- Fallen (Found only in strange forests, gives Curse upon hit)
- Lost Soul (Found only in strange forests, gives Curse when close and can only be hurt by magic)
- Gnashjaw (Found in plains, neutral pack mob)
- Earthimated (Swamp mob, fires projectiles)
- Mimic Block (Comes in two variants, stone and grass)
- Ent (Forest Mob, spawns Soulless Mite upon death)
- Soulless Mite (Infests certain mobs like Ents)
- Anguileech (Swamp and strange forest mob, can poison)
- Jurgen (Spawns in a structure in plains and mountian biomes, trader)
- Fallen Knight (Miniboss, spawns in corrupted area underground, guarding a valuable item)
- Jack (Trader, spawns in plains and forest biomes)
- Crazy Hood (Nether mob, hostile, drops Black Fabric and in rare occasions a music disc, Black fabric used to make heat resistant armor set.)
- Fleshpound (Nether mob, hostile, drops rotten flesh on death and sometimes an Eyeball, poisons when hit.)
- Prison Guard (Miniboss found in Nether Prison, shoots projectiles, drops Dolerite Pillars.)
- Gabriella (Spawns in Black Chapel, gives a quest.)
- Gabrihet'alima (Boss mob, spawned in Black Chapel after quest, drops Botched Nether Star.)
- Macaque (Neutral pack mob that spawns in Jungles, drops leather.)
- Rotting Flesh (Miniboss, spawns in Nether Linkers, spawns 4 zombies upon death.)
- Canary (Passive mob found in forest-like biomes, drops feathers, chirps beautifully.)
- Bandit (Spawns in gravel mountains, two variants, Bow Bandits and Crossbow Bandits.)
- Bee (Spawns in forests and garigues. Stings you if you get too close. Can also poison when hit.)
- Captian's Will (Boss mob, has to be killed in 5 minutes or vanishes.)
Bold = Boss
Italics = Miniboss
- Flint crushing (Right click certain items with flint in inventory to extract something)
- Plating (Plate gold and iron stuff with chromium)
- Resonance (Combine Idem and Alius to form the Ancient Alloy)
- Paradox Reacting (Resonate the link found within special gems)
- Sword Spiking (Put Bee Stingers on swords to deal poison damage but half durability.)
- Shop, spawns in Plains and Forest.
- Shop and lore, spawns in Plains and Mountains
- Pirate House, spawns in Swamps.
- Fallen Cave-Town, spawns underground
- Pirate Ship, spawns in oceans, contains loot.
- Corrupted area, spawns underground, contains miniboss.
- Nether Prison, spawns in nether, contains miniboss and loot.
- Black Chapel, spawns in nether, contains npc and is area where boss is summoned.
- Nether Linker, spawns in Jungles and contains a single block of ruby.
- Bandit Outpost, spawns in gravel mountians, contains loot and lore, as well as Bandits.
- Crashed Ship, spawns in frozen oceans, contains loot and lore, as well as the summon for a boss mob.
- (NONE AS OF YET)
- Fish Salad
- Samphire Leaf
- Thistle Scape
- Salted Meat
- Beef Stew
Alpha1.7 (The Last Alpha Update)
-Added new frozen ocean structure, the Crashed Ship.
-Added Captain's Will, a new boss summoned in the Crashed Ship.
-Added Amethyst Ore, found in Taigas, which can be resonated.
-Added Botched Beacon, which explodes around it every so often.
-Added Citrine and Amethyst feathers.
-Added Fallen Blade, which summons minions upon hit.
-Added Citrine and Amethyst Blocks.
-Added stonecutter recipes for Dolerite Bricks.
Alpha1.6 (Garigue Update)
-Added new biome, the Garigue.
-Added Limestone, Polished Limestone and all its variants.
-Added Dry Soil.
-Added Sea Squill
-Added Giant Fennel
-Added new ranged item, Cardiac Glycosides, which applies many debuffs on hit.
-Added Spiked Swords, which can be crafted using swords and bee stingers
-Added Bees, which drop bee stingers, items that can poison but break after used.
-Added Focaccia, a new food item.
-Added Citrine, a gem found only in the Garigue biome, which can be used to make Resonant Citrine via the Paradox Reactor.
-Added Mahogany Door.
-Updated Ruby Ore texture.
Alpha1.5 (Bandits n' Guns Update)
-Added new gravel mountians structure, the Bandit Outpost, with a lore book.
-Added Bow Bandit.
-Added Crossbow Bandit.
-Added two new ranged weapons, the Flintlock Pistol and the Blunderbuss, with Lead Balls as ammo.
-Added Galena Ore and Lead, used to make Lead Balls.
-Added Canary, a passive forest mob which drops feathers.
-Added Ruby Feather and Emerald Feather, which grant fire resistance and regeneration respectively, at the cost of durability.
Alpha1.4 (Small Plants and Jungle Update)
-Added Ruby Ore, found only in Jungles.
-Added Resonant Ruby, formed by reacting ruby with an ancient alloy in the Paradox Reactor.
-Added Nether Linker, a mysterious jungle structure guarded by a miniboss.
-Added Pyramidal Orchid, a desert plant which sometimes drops its tubers.
-Added Corn, a mountain plant that grows like sugar cane.
-Added Macaque, a neutral Jungle mob that drops leather.
-Added recipes for mud.
-Added Salep and Saloop, two new foods obtained from Pyramidal Orchid tubers.
Alpha1.3 (Another Nether Update)
-Added new npc mob, found in Black Chapel.
-Added new boss mob, spawned in Black Chapel by completing a quest.
-Added new miniboss, Prison Guard, spawns in Nether Prisons.
-Added two new nether structures, the Nether Prison and the Black Chapel (spawning is bugged since nether dimensions only support underground type spawning).
-Added new nether rock formations, Dolerite, along with bricks, slabs, stairs and walls.
-Added new important item, Botched Nether Star.
-Added new block found only in Nether Prisons, Cracked Netherrack.
-Earthimated projectiles now give slowness like intended.
-Updated mud texture.
Alpha1.2 (Small Nether Update)
-Added two new nether mobs (Crazy Hood and Fleshpound).
-Added Black Fabric armor set (Heat resistant).
-Added Black Fabric (Crazy Hood drop) and Eyeball (Fleshpound drop).
-Added new ranged weapon (Wrapped Eyeball).
-Added Flesh Pound item (Spawns Fleshpound).
-Updated mud texture.
Alpha1.1 (Small Structure Update)
-Added new plains and forest structure.
-Added new trader mob, Name: CLASSIFIED.
-Added new swamp structure.