The first snapshot of MCreator 2019.5 is here. Donations page is now up too and we are now accepting donations for development. Read more in the article.
The donations page is now up and running. If you want to support our project, you can now do so by donating to the developers. Thank you for all your donations in advance! :)
MCreator is a free project developed by people working on this project in their free time. Help us cover the costs of development and servers and show us your support by donating. All funds go directly to the developers of MCreator and will be used for future development and expenses of MCreator software and website.
Currently, we support PayPal as a payment method, which means you can pay using your PayPal balance and using supported credit cards.
Here is a list of known issues that need to be resolved before a stable release. This list will be extended on the issue tracker with reports of bugs with this snapshot.
- OBJ models of items do not work in 1.14.4
- A fluid mod element is not supported yet in 1.14.4
- Some items and blocks from 1.14.4 do not have icons yet
- Custom dimension music does not work in 1.14.4
EAP 2019.5 b45215 changelog
- Added base support for Minecraft Forge 1.14.4 - 28.1.87
- Updated integrated Blockly to version Q3 Patch 3
- Added 1.14.4 support for mod elements: fuel, creative tab, advancement, armor, overlay, command, key binding, food, tool, potion, item, recipe, structure spawn, biome, plant, ranged item, block, GUI, dimension, living entity, global triggers, procedures, global variables
- Moved ore dictionary entry parameter to a new mod element type called tag
- Added option to reorder custom elements in creative tabs
- Added support for switching Minecraft version of workspace in the workspace settings
- Improved project file tree browser
- Added option to add new JSON and image files to appropriate folders in file tree browser
- Ported Gradle system to Gradle Tooling API for better performance and stability
- Improved "jump to line" system in console error logs and warnings
- Added option to cancel console (Gradle) tasks
- Greatly improved project file search and autocomplete performance
- Improved overall performance by caching
- Switch dimension procedure block now has dropdown of dimensions (existing blocks need target dimension reselected)
- [1.14.4] Improved custom dimension nether like generator with multi-biome support
- [#46288] Added option to select workspace element sorting order and improved sort filters
- [#46072] Plant type parameter now applies to static plants too
- [#52995] Added option to define food saturation value
- [#47554] Added get and set block rotation procedure blocks
- [#47788] Added direction dependency type and compare directions procedure block
- [Bugfix #54614] Potion mod element had dependencies in procedure triggers that they did not provide
- [Bugfix #53864] MCreator UI had some issues with lower resolution screens
- [Bugfix #53936] Texture templates imported through preferences UI did not work
- [Bugfix #51063] Custom blocks did not properly rotate in structures
- [Bugfix #53957] Custom ranged item bullet rendered as the arrow on the player
- [Bugfix #54316] Custom growable plants dropped sugarcane in survival
- [Bugfix] MCreator mods could crash Spigot + Minecraft Forge based servers in some cases
- [Bugfix] Other minor bug fixes and stability improvements
You can find the download of the snapshot on the downloads page in the snapshots section.
Make sure to tell us what you think about the update in the comments, report bugs of the snapshot and stay tuned. Consider donating to MCreator too, to keep this project up and running. Stay awesome!