User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RaolCraft Ω Official Page
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58 (edited)

This is the official topic for RaolCraft Omega.

Here I will write comments about future updates, changelogs, etc.

You can post here bug reports, suggestions, opinions, etc.

If you want a guide about the mod you can go here instead: https://github.com/raoldev/RaolCraft-Omega/wiki

If you want you can also reply to this survey:

(you can reply to only a few questions if you want )

In your opinion, what needs to be improved?

What should be removed?

What textures need to be changed?

Did you like playing this mod?

What's your favorite feature?

OLD STUFF:

I'm sorry that I am not making updates for RaolCraft 3 but I'm having some problems with internet connection (yes again)

Anyways, when I will have back the good internet connection I will release new little mods instead of updating RaolCraft.

The mods will be released in a single mod page because they will be like a modpack.

What mod should I make first?

Raol's Improved Vanilla

This mod will improve Vanilla minecraft without changing the gameplay (like Quark or Craft Horizons). Some features will be taken from RaolCraft (Raolcraft 1 was intended to be like a Minecraft update). 

Raol's Furniture mod

It's simply a furniture mod.

Raol's Clothes mod

Inspired by Killer Unicorns's Clothes+ mod.

Raol's Garden

A mod that adds more plants

(yes all of them start with Raol's because there may be other mods with similar names and also so they are all next to each other.)

Why am I doing this?

Because RaolCraft 3's workspace is broken and when importing it I need to fix an hundred of bugs and so it's better to make another mod.

Do you prefer another remake? RaolCraft Omega Edition XD

RaolCraft 1 reached 35 mod elements 

RaolCraft 2 reached 200+ mod elements 

RaolCraft 3 reached 900+ mod elements 

RaolCraft Ω maybe will reach 4500 mod elements XD just joking 

Edited by RaolTheBest on Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58
Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I mean, an incomplete…
Fri, 05/01/2020 - 19:39

I mean, an incomplete version that fixes critical issues is better than a "stable" one with tons of bugs XD

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
After a long break, 2.3, the…
Sat, 05/02/2020 - 00:01

After a long break, 2.3, the first RaolCraft update of the decade, is finally out! It really took a long time (there were a few issues), but I hope it was worth the wait.

It doesn't really add much actually, but it fixes some very important bugs that made the mod unplayable, as well as reintroducing ore dictionary (this time for almost every material!), adding a few new mobs, a few new blocks, changing many textures, tweaking many things and introducing, for the first time ever in one of my mods... STAIRS AND SLABS!!! Yay! Finally! XD

Anyway, here's the complete changelog (wait, don't go away, there also are a few announcements at the end of this comment XD):

2.3 - New Decade Update - 5/2/2020 - 2205 mod elements

+Reintroduced ore dictionary support: now almost every material has at least one ore dictionary tag

+16 new stairs and 16 new slabs

+Amber Bricks, Sprout Amber Bricks

+Jellyghast

A new flying ranged monster which can be found in the water dimension. Attacks players and coralmites.

+Hydruid

The cousin of the Summoner who lives in the water dimension. Summons coralmites, attacks players and jellyghasts and has a frost walker ability

+Rockwood Log, Planks, Slabs and Stairs

+Crystalline Leaves

Come in 3 different colors

+Reintroduced the Terra WarHammer in a new form

Now it no longer is a (kind of) ranged weapon but a tool that can be used to break stone or earthstone blocks or (more importantly) to deal massive damage at a very slow attack speed

+Huge Amber Block

+Frozen Fossil

There's something buried in the ice... Smelt it in an Infernal Furnace to get a random reward! (this block can rarely be found replacing ice in the Eternal Cold dimension)

+Dreary Dirt, Dreary Grass

Found in the swamp sub-biome of the Flora dimension

+Arcane Silence

A negative status effect which prevents the use of Wands and can't be removed by drinking milk - still WIP though

+Guardian T-Shirt

+A few new advancements

+And more!

~The Flora Totem/Amulet can now also make you slowly regenerate hunger under the sunlight or in the Flora dimension

~Crypcuses now apply Arcane Silence and Mana Overload to their targets

~Raolcraft tools and armors can now be repaired in a anvil using the material they are made of

~Gravestones do now automatically randomly summon undeads based on the biome/dimension there're in (there also is a new secret undead which can be only summoned this way); Basic Wands now trigger this ability when right-clicked rather than just summoning a vanilla Zombie

~Water does now evaporate in the Magma Forest

~Changed many many textures

~Done a few other tweaks

! The Dark Emperor couldn't be summoned

! The Dark Emperor didn't create a return portal on death

! Growing Bushes were considered solid

! Fixed many bugs

Unfortunately, a lot of the content this update adds is still WIP. I will try to introduce a few of these incomplete features in the next patches (there will probably be one patch per feature to be quicker XD).

Also, this will probably be the last major update for 1.12.2. The next MCreator version will drop support for it, so will RaolCraft. But since it could take a while to update all the features to the Village and Pillage update (many things have to be completely redone, including textures), RaolCraft will probably be the last mod of mine to get upgraded. The order will probably be this: The Ultimate Plan first, followed by Pyromancy, Modular Expansion, Hodge-Podge and RaolCraft.

Also, next week be prepared for a few little updates to Pyromancy and maybe Modular Expansion too, they were abandoned for too long! And let's not forget Hodge-Podge will also get a new dimension, the Taint, in the next version (which I started to work on even earlier than RaolCraft 2.3 XD)

Last news for today, the Hodge-Podge age will probably no longer exist and all mods updates will be cycled as earlier. Also, probably just after all my mods will be updated to 1.14, I will finally start working on Event Horizon, my next sci-fi mod! :D

And that's all friends, good night/morning/afternoon (based on the time zone XD) and stay safe! ;)

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
you forgot to upload it on…
Sat, 05/02/2020 - 01:31

you forgot to upload it on curse

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Don't worry, I will upload…
Sun, 05/03/2020 - 07:27

Don't worry, I will upload it there soon too :)

Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Nice. A fellow Chinese…
Sun, 05/03/2020 - 07:46

Nice.
A fellow Chinese player loved your mod so much that they made Chinese translation for Raolcraft.

That's right, translation for EVERYTHING!
They already finished 80% of it, and I'll be sure to give you a link to it when they are finished.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Wow, that's awesome! :D And…
Wed, 05/06/2020 - 11:46

Wow, that's awesome! :D

And I yet have to traslate it in Italian... XD

Thank them for me :)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
THAT'S THE POWER OF ORE…
Sat, 05/23/2020 - 08:47

THAT'S THE POWER OF ORE DICTIONARY! XD

(I think I will have to change those old Raolcraft 3 textures because they look weird... Maybe after updating to 1.14)

Anyway, should I do an 1.14 update then a 1.15 one or directly update to the most recent version (after releasing the final 1.12 updates obviously)?

Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
jump to 1.14 and maintain 2…
Sat, 05/23/2020 - 08:51

jump to 1.14 and maintain 2 versions(1.14 and 1.15). It won't be hard since you don't need to redo textures or anything and MCreator does all of the porting work for you.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well, you are actually right…
Sat, 05/23/2020 - 09:12

Well, you are actually right, I will just have to be careful to not choose honey in the recipes :)

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Once mcreator supports 1.16…
Tue, 06/02/2020 - 03:15

Once mcreator supports 1.16 we will be able to create nether biomes that actually work!! Also Raolcraft Omega looks like an amazing mod I already upvoted it and once there is 1.15 version I will try it out. Also I love how you can choose whats in the mod through the modules. 

Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
uhh that's modular expansion.
Tue, 06/02/2020 - 04:48

uhh that's modular expansion.

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023