User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RaolCraft Ω Official Page
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58 (edited)

This is the official topic for RaolCraft Omega.

Here I will write comments about future updates, changelogs, etc.

You can post here bug reports, suggestions, opinions, etc.

If you want a guide about the mod you can go here instead: https://github.com/raoldev/RaolCraft-Omega/wiki

If you want you can also reply to this survey:

(you can reply to only a few questions if you want )

In your opinion, what needs to be improved?

What should be removed?

What textures need to be changed?

Did you like playing this mod?

What's your favorite feature?

OLD STUFF:

I'm sorry that I am not making updates for RaolCraft 3 but I'm having some problems with internet connection (yes again)

Anyways, when I will have back the good internet connection I will release new little mods instead of updating RaolCraft.

The mods will be released in a single mod page because they will be like a modpack.

What mod should I make first?

Raol's Improved Vanilla

This mod will improve Vanilla minecraft without changing the gameplay (like Quark or Craft Horizons). Some features will be taken from RaolCraft (Raolcraft 1 was intended to be like a Minecraft update). 

Raol's Furniture mod

It's simply a furniture mod.

Raol's Clothes mod

Inspired by Killer Unicorns's Clothes+ mod.

Raol's Garden

A mod that adds more plants

(yes all of them start with Raol's because there may be other mods with similar names and also so they are all next to each other.)

Why am I doing this?

Because RaolCraft 3's workspace is broken and when importing it I need to fix an hundred of bugs and so it's better to make another mod.

Do you prefer another remake? RaolCraft Omega Edition XD

RaolCraft 1 reached 35 mod elements 

RaolCraft 2 reached 200+ mod elements 

RaolCraft 3 reached 900+ mod elements 

RaolCraft Ω maybe will reach 4500 mod elements XD just joking 

Edited by RaolTheBest on Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58
Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I will try RaolCraft Omega…
Tue, 06/02/2020 - 18:45

I will try RaolCraft Omega as soon as it is for the latest versions of minecraft

Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you McModded1.14, I…
Thu, 06/04/2020 - 11:00

Thank you McModded1.14, I will make sure to update my mods to the 1.14 and 1.15 as soon as possible :D

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also Raolcraft Omega fixes…
Thu, 06/04/2020 - 16:24

Also Raolcraft Omega fixes that issue that after killing the dragon and the wither there is almost nothing to do.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I thought one of my…
Fri, 06/05/2020 - 04:43

Also I thought one of my

mods was cool. Then I saw RaolCraft. I need to update my mods to look better and add more.

I also can wait a while for the newer versions to arrive. I waited from January to mid February to get the money for minecraft java edition. I have played minecraft since like 2015 and I do remember that sugarcane was reeds back then.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I am glad RaolCraft is for…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 02:39

I am glad RaolCraft is for after 1.9 since I like the newer combat system. Also I couldn't be happier: RaolCraft Omega and Mowzies Mobs are both coming to 1.14+ and since switching to 1.15 I have missed the bosses from Mowzies Mobs and I will be able to play RaolCraft Omega. Also I am pretty good at building and pvp in Minecraft but I have never been good at redstone.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Adding more things to do…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 08:52

Adding more things to do after beating the dragon is the whole purpose of the mod XD

Don't lose your motivation, your mods are pretty good for being your first ones

And I Mowzie's Mobs, it's a very cool mod :)

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
My mods are okay but I can…
Sat, 06/06/2020 - 15:23

My mods are okay but I can never seem to make it so that if you attack one mob this other mob will attack like for example attacking a caveman from my mod Cavecraft: Cave Update and then a golem comes to attack who attacked the cavemen. Also I do have motivation. The next two mods I will make are Oceans+ and Bees+ bees+ will probably add candles and wax. Oceans+ will probably add new mobs and new ocean plant s.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I don't know how to emulate…
Mon, 06/08/2020 - 07:35

I don't know how to emulate Golem behaviour either :/

Good luck on your projects by the way, they are cool ideas :)

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I will figure out golem…
Wed, 06/10/2020 - 02:42

I will figure out golem behaviour for one of the updates to Cavecraft: Cave Update.

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
there is a ton of bugs with…
Wed, 06/17/2020 - 10:16

there is a ton of bugs with the new version >.>

-Pyroclaw drops seeds of light

-Slabs were uncraftable(MCreator 1.12 bug, unfixable so I suggest you remove it or just make it stay that way)

-Bushes drop oak leaves

And also there is an official plugin for 1.12 support for MCreator 2020.3: https://github.com/Pylo/MCreatorGenerator-Forge-1.12.2

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you Crispy_chips, I…
Thu, 06/18/2020 - 10:35

Thank you Crispy_chips, I was just going to post a comment to ask if anyone found any bugs because I am going to release the last 1.12.2 patch this week XD

The pyroclaw bug is odd, I will make sure to fix it :)

I didn't know it was an Mcreator bug, that's why slabs from hodge-podge can't be crafted XD

Bushes dropping oak leaves is actually intentional, it has always been that way since RaolCraft 3 (or was it RaolCraft 2? I can't even remember). You need shears to properly harvest them. I am kind of unsure about this actually, since I remember harvesting bushes with bare hands in a survival world, but I can't remember well (maybe it was just in the last version before this). Anyway, I will make bushes harvestable with bare hands in the next update because they are supposed to be an early-game food source and dropping leaves is a bit too much unintuitive.

I don't think I will use that plugin, let's just have this last patch then update everything to 1.14 :)

Anyway, since this comment is getting a bit too much overloaded, I will post another one which lists the planned changes for the patch (the comment I was actually going to write before I saw your reply XD)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The next patch for RaolCraft…
Thu, 06/18/2020 - 11:35

The next patch for RaolCraft Omega is going to be the last 1.12.2 update I am going to release to any of my mods. It will fix any of the remaining bugs, as well as doing a few little changes, but it will add no new features (or maybe just a new t-shirt because I want to release it this week).

After this update, I will begin to update to 1.14 and 1.15 The Ultimate Plan, followed by Modular Expansion, then Pyromancy, then Hodge-Podge III and finally RaolCraft Omega. After that, I might release a few little open-source addons to some of my mods (and maybe even a few popular mods), then I will finally start working on the sci-fi mod, Event Horizon. :)

Anyway, with no further ado, here are the plans for this patch:

• Fix Pyroclaws dropping Seeds of Light
  • Fix Bushes dropping Leaves
  • Fix Arcane Silence not working on all Wands
  • Slightly improve the Armor of Light (right now it is just a little bit stronger than Netherite Armor and Tyrianite Armor, the new armor added by Hodge-Podge III)
  • Make Bone Meal work on Tomato crops and Bushes
  • Make Tomato crops and Bushes use random tick rate (the one used by vanilla crops) rather than a set tick rate 
  • Reduce the amount of enemies summoned by the Sky Magician 
  • Rebalance everything (I will create a little test world where I will alternate between survival and creative to check the difficulty of the mod)
  • Improve some textures (probably following Jappa style a bit)
  • Add a new t-shirt (maybe)
  • A few other changes and bugfixes I might not remember

If you find any other bugs, please report them, because this will be the last update I will ever make for 1.12.2 (or at least unless I find an important bug on another mod before I download the new version of MCreator XD)!  

Now you might be wondering, if this update eliminates all the bugs from the face of the Multiverse, why is the mod still in beta? Well, I initially planned to fully release the mod when porting it to 1.14, but it would actually be weird to have the last version for 1.12 to be still considered unstable, even if it isn't... 

So, breaking the tradition, I decided this update will turn the mod from beta to stable release, even if it doesn't actually add anything (besides a t-shirt) :D

It will be called "The Ultimate Bugfixing Update" XD

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Amazing :D However, Pylo's 1…
Thu, 06/18/2020 - 12:08

Amazing :D

However, Pylo's 1.12 generator for MCreator 2020.3 is open source at https://github.com/Pylo/MCreatorGenerator-Forge-1.12.2 so if I(or somebody else who knows how to code) manage to fix the slab crafting bug you could release a small patch for Raolcraft in 2020.3 fixing the slab recipes :D
Consider releasing the source for your mods to some certain people that you trust so manually coded addons will be easier ;)