User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RaolCraft Ω Official Page
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58 (edited)

This is the official topic for RaolCraft Omega.

Here I will write comments about future updates, changelogs, etc.

You can post here bug reports, suggestions, opinions, etc.

If you want a guide about the mod you can go here instead: https://github.com/raoldev/RaolCraft-Omega/wiki

If you want you can also reply to this survey:

(you can reply to only a few questions if you want )

In your opinion, what needs to be improved?

What should be removed?

What textures need to be changed?

Did you like playing this mod?

What's your favorite feature?

OLD STUFF:

I'm sorry that I am not making updates for RaolCraft 3 but I'm having some problems with internet connection (yes again)

Anyways, when I will have back the good internet connection I will release new little mods instead of updating RaolCraft.

The mods will be released in a single mod page because they will be like a modpack.

What mod should I make first?

Raol's Improved Vanilla

This mod will improve Vanilla minecraft without changing the gameplay (like Quark or Craft Horizons). Some features will be taken from RaolCraft (Raolcraft 1 was intended to be like a Minecraft update). 

Raol's Furniture mod

It's simply a furniture mod.

Raol's Clothes mod

Inspired by Killer Unicorns's Clothes+ mod.

Raol's Garden

A mod that adds more plants

(yes all of them start with Raol's because there may be other mods with similar names and also so they are all next to each other.)

Why am I doing this?

Because RaolCraft 3's workspace is broken and when importing it I need to fix an hundred of bugs and so it's better to make another mod.

Do you prefer another remake? RaolCraft Omega Edition XD

RaolCraft 1 reached 35 mod elements 

RaolCraft 2 reached 200+ mod elements 

RaolCraft 3 reached 900+ mod elements 

RaolCraft Ω maybe will reach 4500 mod elements XD just joking 

Edited by RaolTheBest on Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58
Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@cripsy_chips Wow... I…
Sun, 08/30/2020 - 18:09

@cripsy_chips

Wow... I usually stop my worlds right before the End since if I am playing vanilla I get bored at grinding for enchantments and abandon the world and if I'm playing modded I end up spending all my time on earlygame mods, until mods get updated/I find better mods and create another modpack XD

I really admire your dedication and determination, and your feedback will sure be useful! :D

You've managed to beat both the Enderdragon, all Twilight Forest Bosses (last time I only made it up to the Twilight Lich) and almost all RaolCraft bosses (3 times) in the same world! That's absurd! XD

(don't worry, upcoming bosses which were mentioned in the previous post <including the ultimate master of darkness> are going to feel more like "mini-bosses" - even if most of them are very lategame - since they are entirely optional and lore-wise you are only going to fight them to finally master their element. For example, after beating the ultimate darkness dude, all darkness spells - which still have to be added but I already have the ideas - will be less harmful so you can use them more frequently and in a safer way)

(I'm sorry it has been that painful to play the mod XD)

• Before submitting the last version I explored the water dimension with a diamond gear and it wasn't that hard... Probably I just got lucky, I will probably try again and eventually reduce their spawn rate / nerf them
  • You're right... I know they are extremely hard to explore and I'm sorry about that (it isn't worth it especially for an item like the Slowing Stick). In the next update I will have to rebuild every structure in order to port to 1.14.4 and I will make sure there will be better loot (which will be random thanks to loot tables), many less spawners and no more huge floating cuboids which dare to call themselves "structures"
  • I explored the earth dimension too and Geomancers weren't that aggressive... Why does everything look fine when playtesting when it actually isn't... I will probably reduce the strength of the explosion and their frequency
  • I really had no idea about this one... The Ice Ghost was initially supposed to be a very fast and aggressive mob with no special abilities, and when adding the freezing slimes I completely forgot about how could they be devastating... I will probably rethink the whole battle, reducing the base boss speed and attack and make it alternate phases (in the phase where it will summon the freezing slimes it will stop moving for a little bit to recover health) so they will be more predictable

Why do my comments always end up being so long...

(hope at least sky dimension and original world won't be that problematic  XD)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Anyway looks like too many…
Sun, 08/30/2020 - 18:10

Anyway looks like too many projects are never good, I need more to actually test play in survival

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I don't mean that one. The…
Sun, 08/30/2020 - 20:14

I don't mean that one. The one I meant was a 1.12 modpack since Raolcraft is for 1.12. Also the 1.12 modpack isn't done yet since there aren't enough mods currently.

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I understand what you mean…
Sun, 08/30/2020 - 20:18

I understand what you mean since I have about 7 extra mods that aren't out yet.

- mushrooms plus

- Dungeons to Java

- Subnautica craft (not the only ocean mod)

- Oceans plus

- Immersive Technology

- simple commands

-upgrade Infernal (my first fabric mod and it will improve the 1.16 nether. the reason upgrade infernal isn't out yet is I am having trouble getting the blocks to generate properly.)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Well, you should probably…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 07:20

Well, you should probably try to work on one of these at time, it would impossible otherwise XD

Last seen on 19:02, 3. Sep 2020
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
hi I know this isnt page for…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 08:55

hi I know this isnt page for helping etc. but i got big problem https://prnt.sc/u8tw1y, i was adding biped npc. i remade zombie skin and i added that and still same problem then i try normal skin player add and still doesnt work

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
it would be nice if you didn…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 09:30

it would be nice if you didn't advertise your problem in someone else's mod forum page, make your own >:(

Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
anyways, there is some more…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 09:51

anyways, there is some more feedback:

• Why are the mobs shooting arrow items.... it felt like they were spiting arrow items at you with their mouth xD You should probably change that into a custom arrow model or even better, use the shoot arrow procedure block in 2020.3 ;)
  • Light armor is absurdly op. Like, extremely overpowered! You literally take like 2 hearts of damage from creepers exploding in your face XD You probably should nerf it to be just slightly better than diamond but with some buffs, maybe using a keybind to place a temporary light source for a bit and consuming some durability.
  • The healing wand is underpowered. It's good when you just finished a small fight and want to heal without consuming any food, but in actual dungeon looting and boss fighting, it is as useless as bringing a water bucket to the nether... It has a very long cooldown, and it only heals 2 hearts, which isn't a lot when you are literally fighting bosses that can take you out in 3 hits if you are not lucky. Maybe you should change it into directly healing you three hearts with a fast regeneration period for a bit, but a longer cooldown :) It feels kinda like a cheaper variant of the golden apple rn :(
  • Most of the dimensions feel really empty and lacking... It feels like they are all just big caves that you go in, mine of few blocks and grind a few mobs, and then you return to the overworld, defeat the boss of that dimension, and move on to the next one, never returning to this dimension again... I see that you are trying to change this by adding some unique mobs and structures, but the structures are basically just big floating cubes on top of the lake with useless loot that you already have, and the mobs are really just annoyances that get in your way when you are mining. I suggest you add more lore, unique biomes, and improve the structures with minibosses and add some customized loot or books of lore? Sorry if this is inaccurate but this is what I feel from exploring the first 6 dimensions, maybe the sky dimension and the original world would change my mind xD
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@thomasassansis Try reducing…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 10:25

@thomasassansis

Try reducing the dimensions of the skin from 64x64 to 64x32

Just like crispy chips said though, this shouldn't be the place for asking for bug support

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@crispy_chips Thank you for…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 10:37

@crispy_chips

• Thank you for remembering me another thing to do in the next update (I always procrastinate this thing XD)
  • It used to provide less armor but then I added the Tyrianite Armor to Hodge-Podge III and thought the Light Armor would feel underpowered compared to armors from other mods if it only added 1 Armor point pee piece beyond diamond... I should probably have tried debugging it first, I didn't think 4 more total points of Armor would change that much XD I will revert the changes and try something which isn't OP
  • It is supposed to be used in early game and is inspired on the basic heal spell from Electroblob's Wizardry, something that saved my life a lot of times against many bosses. Since it is a separate item which consumes another item (taking up 2 slots of the inventory rather than just a spell slot of a wand), I will improve it. Anyway, one of the totems dropped by the new minibosses might improve the effects of the wands
  • I know about this (in fact I wrote a long comment about dimensions just one comment page ago XD). In the next update structures will be rebuilt, then I will dedicate an update for each dimension (in an 1.16 fashion). If you have any suggestions or an idea on which dimension should be updated first you would help a lot if you let me know :D

Thanks for the feedback and I hope that at least the next dimensions will be more enjoyable (hoping it won't be too hard to fight the sky magician now that it is a flying mob... XD)

Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
visible potato pain
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 11:00

visible potato pain

Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
seriously, this is not the…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 11:11

seriously, this is not the place for modding questions... make your own forum topic >:(

Last seen on 19:02, 3. Sep 2020
Joined Aug 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
okkk thx i just wanna fix…
Mon, 08/31/2020 - 11:12

okkk thx i just wanna fix that...