User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RaolCraft Ω Official Page
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58 (edited)

This is the official topic for RaolCraft Omega.

Here I will write comments about future updates, changelogs, etc.

You can post here bug reports, suggestions, opinions, etc.

If you want a guide about the mod you can go here instead: https://github.com/raoldev/RaolCraft-Omega/wiki

If you want you can also reply to this survey:

(you can reply to only a few questions if you want )

In your opinion, what needs to be improved?

What should be removed?

What textures need to be changed?

Did you like playing this mod?

What's your favorite feature?

OLD STUFF:

I'm sorry that I am not making updates for RaolCraft 3 but I'm having some problems with internet connection (yes again)

Anyways, when I will have back the good internet connection I will release new little mods instead of updating RaolCraft.

The mods will be released in a single mod page because they will be like a modpack.

What mod should I make first?

Raol's Improved Vanilla

This mod will improve Vanilla minecraft without changing the gameplay (like Quark or Craft Horizons). Some features will be taken from RaolCraft (Raolcraft 1 was intended to be like a Minecraft update). 

Raol's Furniture mod

It's simply a furniture mod.

Raol's Clothes mod

Inspired by Killer Unicorns's Clothes+ mod.

Raol's Garden

A mod that adds more plants

(yes all of them start with Raol's because there may be other mods with similar names and also so they are all next to each other.)

Why am I doing this?

Because RaolCraft 3's workspace is broken and when importing it I need to fix an hundred of bugs and so it's better to make another mod.

Do you prefer another remake? RaolCraft Omega Edition XD

RaolCraft 1 reached 35 mod elements 

RaolCraft 2 reached 200+ mod elements 

RaolCraft 3 reached 900+ mod elements 

RaolCraft Ω maybe will reach 4500 mod elements XD just joking 

Edited by RaolTheBest on Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58
Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Ok, it feels something which…
Wed, 07/01/2020 - 15:10

Ok, it feels something which fits more in a card game rather than in a profile picture, I've probably played too many videogames during the quarantine XD

Last seen on 17:59, 27. Apr 2024
Joined Sep 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
That art looks amazing. All…
Wed, 07/01/2020 - 15:23

That art looks amazing. All i can do is draw a stick figure holding a gun

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Thank you XD And don't…
Wed, 07/01/2020 - 15:34

Thank you XD

And don't demotivate yourself this way, everyone can learn, it isn't true that some people can draw while others can't :)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
And the last RaolCraft…
Wed, 07/08/2020 - 07:57

And the last RaolCraft update for 1.12.2 is finally released! This will also be the first update to be considered stable (it no longer is in beta) :)

Please report any bugs as soon as possible because today I will just do things such as change the logo, update the description, upload the file on curseforge, etc., but tomorrow I will download the new MCreator and any bugfixes won't be backported to 1.12.2.

Anyway, here's the changelog (pretty little but it's supposed to be a small patch just to make sure the mod is "stable")

2.4 - The Ultimate Bugfixing Update - 07/07/2020 - 2216 Mod Elements

Breaking all traditions, this mod gets officially released with a little patch. Well, this is not a normal bugfixing update, but THE bugfixing update! It will completely revisit the mod and remove every (fixable) bug from the face of the Multiverse!

This is also going to be the last 1.12.2 update.

+Darkstone Lamp, Origin Lamp

+Potion of Luck, Potion of Levitation, Potion of Haste

Can be brewed in an Advanced Brewing Stand from Pyroclaw Seeds, Chorus Fruits and Terrartle Claws

+Terrartle Claws

Dropped by Terrartles (formerly known as Terra Turtles)

+A few new advancements (one is actually hidden)

~Improved Light Armor

It doesn't feel that lategame if it's just slightly better than Diamond, you have to travel through 8 dimensions to get it (not including Vanilla) :/

~Now Arcane Silence works on all Wands

~Reduced the amount of enemies summoned by the Sky Magician

~Now Bushes drops themselves rather than Leaves

~Now Bows can no longer be crafted or found in the creative inventory, but they still are in the code

~Spider Wands can now also be used on a Charged Gravestone to summon a few Spiders

~Zombies can now rarely drop Tomato Seeds

~Bone Meal can now be used on Tomato Crops

~Added a secret Easter Egg to summon the old Werewolf Fox (that weird retextured pig which was removed from the mod a few updates ago but actually still is in the code :))

~Updated some textures

~Tweaked a few other things

! Fixed many bugs

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I just noticed something:…
Fri, 07/10/2020 - 04:37

I just noticed something: both my mod, the Ancient Forest and your mod RaolCraft omega both have darkstone. I will quickly change the name so no one gets confused

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
They are for different…
Fri, 07/10/2020 - 09:14

They are for different versions of Minecraft so no one could get confused anyway, but thank you :)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I released yet another patch…
Fri, 07/10/2020 - 09:44

I released yet another patch (well, that's actually the name of the update) which fixes a few bugs. Anyway, today I will finally download the new MCreator and begin to update Modular Expansion to 1.14/1.15 (little mods go first).

The changelog of the patch if you really care:

2.4.0.1 - Yet Another Patch - 07/09/2020 - 2216 Mod Elements

~Wearing a full set of Mana Infused Armor does now prevent the bad status effects (Arcane Silence and Mana Overload) inflicted by being attacked by a Crypcarus

! Fixed some issues with potion drinking

! Fixed creative tab order of potions

Anyway, I tried to play in survival (in a test world where I switched between creative and survival to get materials) the dimensions and some bosses and came up with these conclusions:

• Aquatic City: the dimension looks nice and has many different kinds of mobs which do even interact each other, however there isn't much to do here and there aren't structures at all. So the next updates will bring more ruins and dungeons to make it look more like an actual submerged city (like Atlantis XD)
  • The Magma Forest: Pyroclaws look cool (and bugged) but where are the trees? The mobs also are very boring. The next updates will bring more plants and more mobs (maybe some which would actually fit in a fire-elemental burnt forest)
  • The Spectral Crystals Ruins: besides having a weird name, this dimension is incredibly boring... There are a few oddly generated structures, but besides that there is absolutely nothing. Not even a mob, just pinkstone everywhere. The next updates will hugely revamp this dimension.
  • The Soul Soil: while in theory this dimension is very lackluster, fighting all those Terrartles and Geomancers that surprise you while you are spelunking in the darkness feels oddly adventurous... The next updates will cave-update this dimension, adding more sub-biomes, huge amber structures, crystals, mushrooms, plants and more
  • The Eternal Cold: this probably is even worse than the spectral dimension, there literally is only one structure to explore (besides a post Dark Emperor one) and it's very rare. Even the Ice Wand is useless, the only good thing about this dimension is the Frozen status effect. I don't know why I have ignored so much this dimension even though I love snow, ice and winter... The next updates will bring snowier snow.
  • The Flora Dimension: there are zero structures here, the only thing you have to do is fighting a few Treants and collecting some wood. Its sub-biomes also look very ugly. The next updates will add more structures and more mobs.
  • The Celestial Ruins: this dimension is actually... fine. It didn't even require much time to be created, but the fact it is an empty dimension where you have to build bridges or levitate using a Sky Wand to reach the other islands makes it kinda unique.
  • The Original World: this is supposed to just be the place where you fight the final boss (just like the End), so it will stay as it is for the moment. The crystals and the castle generate in a weird way though

What do you think? Which are the dimensions that need to be improved the most?

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The Flora Dimension or the…
Sun, 07/12/2020 - 00:24

The Flora Dimension or the Spectral Dimension since they sound like they have the least content. Also I am going to finally try RaolCraft Omega today since my pc can handle sevtech just barely though. And if my pc can barely handle sevtech ages I am sure it can easily handle one mod.

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I think all the dimensions…
Sun, 07/12/2020 - 13:57

I think all the dimensions can be improved but I think the textures need improvements first, especially for the aquatic city and the spectral dimension. the stones in those dimensions are currently recolored stone and they look weird in nether like generation :P

The whole mod will also benefit from adding more structures, preferably generated with procedures so you could make bigger dungeons

Would make the dimensions more interesting.

Also, there should be more uses for the new ores added to each dimension. With source and target deps a lot of new things are possible. Also, try canceling global events with the cancel event procedure block, this could make a lot of advanced things like canceling death etc.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@McModded 1.14 Thank you for…
Sun, 07/12/2020 - 14:14

@McModded 1.14

Thank you for your comment! I hope you will like the mod :)

And it's true, those ones (alongside the ice dimension) really need more content

(I also replied to you in the mod's page)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@crispy_chips I rarely have…
Sun, 07/12/2020 - 14:24

@crispy_chips

I rarely have the right inspiration to make good textures, but almost all textures will be changed when porting to 1.14 (not all textures since it would take too much :P

There will indeed be more structures (and procedurally-generated ones like you said sound like a good idea), but I should probably find a good method to make them generate properly in the nether-like terrain or else they will look very weird (that's why I haven't added many structures to the dimensions... and why the spectral one looks so weird)

I agree with more uses for the ores, I already have many ideas for those (especially the newly-added gems which are completely useless) :)

Thank you for your suggestions,  now that MCreator changed so much I will have to remember all those ideas I had previously but were later scrapped due to no user/target support and similar XD

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I understand not changing…
Tue, 07/21/2020 - 18:59

I understand not changing every texture. For my mod Cavecraft: Cave Update for the past few days I have been trying to change every texture and add 9 more varients for each block. It is very time consuming.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yes, it definitely is XD
Wed, 07/22/2020 - 08:06

Yes, it definitely is XD

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I work on about 6 mods…
Sun, 08/02/2020 - 18:07

Also I work on about 6 mods at once which makes it take even longer. Also Goldorion and Cripy_Chips fabric plugin is now for 1.16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!