User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RaolCraft Ω Official Page
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58 (edited)

This is the official topic for RaolCraft Omega.

Here I will write comments about future updates, changelogs, etc.

You can post here bug reports, suggestions, opinions, etc.

If you want a guide about the mod you can go here instead: https://github.com/raoldev/RaolCraft-Omega/wiki

If you want you can also reply to this survey:

(you can reply to only a few questions if you want )

In your opinion, what needs to be improved?

What should be removed?

What textures need to be changed?

Did you like playing this mod?

What's your favorite feature?

OLD STUFF:

I'm sorry that I am not making updates for RaolCraft 3 but I'm having some problems with internet connection (yes again)

Anyways, when I will have back the good internet connection I will release new little mods instead of updating RaolCraft.

The mods will be released in a single mod page because they will be like a modpack.

What mod should I make first?

Raol's Improved Vanilla

This mod will improve Vanilla minecraft without changing the gameplay (like Quark or Craft Horizons). Some features will be taken from RaolCraft (Raolcraft 1 was intended to be like a Minecraft update). 

Raol's Furniture mod

It's simply a furniture mod.

Raol's Clothes mod

Inspired by Killer Unicorns's Clothes+ mod.

Raol's Garden

A mod that adds more plants

(yes all of them start with Raol's because there may be other mods with similar names and also so they are all next to each other.)

Why am I doing this?

Because RaolCraft 3's workspace is broken and when importing it I need to fix an hundred of bugs and so it's better to make another mod.

Do you prefer another remake? RaolCraft Omega Edition XD

RaolCraft 1 reached 35 mod elements 

RaolCraft 2 reached 200+ mod elements 

RaolCraft 3 reached 900+ mod elements 

RaolCraft Ω maybe will reach 4500 mod elements XD just joking 

Edited by RaolTheBest on Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58
Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Topics are rarely unanswered…
Tue, 09/01/2020 - 12:33

Topics are rarely unanswered here, if you had opened one I would have sure helped you there.

Anyway, could you paste the texture of the mob somewhere so I can see what could be wrong?

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Are the berries growable?? I…
Fri, 09/04/2020 - 16:41

Are the berries growable?? I have a survival world and I can’t seem to figure out how to make more berries.

Also if you want I can send you the seed.

its an island in the middle of the ocean with different biomes all around the ocean.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
my earlygame raolcraft base…
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 00:24

my earlygame raolcraft base. I haven't even defeated the dragon yet.

Raolcraft Omega survival

Last seen on 01:42, 12. Feb 2024
Joined Jul 2017
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I never realised that…
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 00:52

I never realised that Raolcraft was big like that this is an amazing mod!

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
McModded1.14, seriously... …
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 01:27

McModded1.14, seriously...

• Going to literally the first dimension(water dimension) requires water essence, which is made in a essence pot with sprout amber, which requires chorus fruit to make, which you clearly don't have "I haven't even defeated the dragon yet." You clearly took the portal bricks from creative.
  • You have exactly 2 stacks of steak, which obviously meant you cheated to get them, too.
  • You don't "explore a lot" to make the scepters, you craft them from their dimension's related gem block and the defeated boss drop from the previous dimension. Apparently you also took the scepters using commands/creative.
  • To fight the boss of a dimension, most of the times you would have to mine the ores of a dimension with at least a diamond pickaxe or better, yet you only hold a iron pickaxe... 
  • You don't have any wands or totems and 0 Mana in your inventory, which is a essential step in progression...
  • You have entered the fire dimension yet you still use iron tools instead of lavic ones...
  •  You have cheated to get to so much dimensions in your world yet you still call it earlygame...

Honestly it felt like you have not taken any time to go through the progression and explore the dimensions...

https://i.ibb.co/Vv6YZQy/download.png

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Im not a hacker. Also I have…
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 02:23

Im not a hacker. Also I have been to the end multiple times. First once I originally got to the end I bridged out a thousand blocks since that brings you to the outer islands. Then I would collect chorus fruit. Then I would put it in a ender chest along with everything I have. Then I would go into the void and respawn at my base and get the chorus fruit and craft the stuff. Then after respawning I would grab the chorus fruit from an ender chest in my base and craft the stuff. Also I did have mana it was in a chest since I had no room in my inventory since my inventory was full of gear since I wanted to be ready for the final battle. I explored a lot it took forever to find a swamp ( I chose a swamp for slime ). I also did have different tools in my inventory for mining in the dimensions I just had the iron ones out since I didn't want to use up all the duribility of the better ones.

I will even record I video for proff (yes I am bad at spelling LOL) 

Also if I had been cheating I would have had fully enchanted diamond tools quickly and better armor. And I am currently trying to fight the dark emperor so I can't type more.

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
than how come you have no…
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 02:32

than how come you have no raolcraft machines in your base?

and how is having full enchanted diamond gear cheating? That is a basic requirement for raolcraft bosses, I can't imagine fighting the dark emperor with iron.

You don't have any of the raolcraft machines in your base(which is a 100% requirement) and you say that you "explore a lot" to find the scepters, which is 100% not possible lmao

you know down in your heart that you are lying...

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I haven’t even shown what…
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 14:25

I haven’t even shown what most of my base looks like. Also I don’t have commands enabled.

Also I am going to record a video of me showing what is in my base and my storage system. Before I made the survival world made a creative world to see what you need to progress in Raolcraft. Also I know the crafting recipes since I have jei (just enough items mod) 

I do have the machines they are all around the swamp biome I live in. 

Also if I had creative mode on my survival world I wouldn’t have lost a lot of gear to lava.

Also the bosses aren’t that hard for me since I have been practicing my pvp skills for awhile against the shadowlands bosses.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I am horrible at 1.12…
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 14:28

Also I am horrible at 1.12 commands. I am only good at commands in 1.13 and above since its easy in 1.13 and above.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Crispy_chips and McModded1…
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 18:34

Crispy_chips and McModded1.14 arguing if is it possible to explore all the dimensions with just an iron Armor while having not even built an actual base

Me, who finally decided to recover a late 2019 world where the dragon was just beaten (but the inventory was lost one day later in the ocean... thank you sea serpent + siren combo) and has just LEGITIMATELY BUILT THE PORTAL FOR THE WATER DIMENSION FOR THE FIRST TIME:

The great and powerful water portal

(ignore my weird equipment lol)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
@scorpion981 thank you :D
Sat, 09/05/2020 - 18:40

@scorpion981 thank you :D

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I didn't build a proper base…
Sun, 09/06/2020 - 01:09

I didn't build a proper base since I was gathering materials for the dimensions the whole time. Also in survival mode I almost never build a real base I just add more and more storage everywhere since it takes to long to build nice looking builds in survival mode.

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
How do I make more berries??…
Sun, 09/06/2020 - 02:17

How do I make more berries???
I tried testing if you can in a creative world and it didn't work since the bush won't regrow the berries