User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
RaolCraft Ω Official Page
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58 (edited)

This is the official topic for RaolCraft Omega.

Here I will write comments about future updates, changelogs, etc.

You can post here bug reports, suggestions, opinions, etc.

If you want a guide about the mod you can go here instead: https://github.com/raoldev/RaolCraft-Omega/wiki

If you want you can also reply to this survey:

(you can reply to only a few questions if you want )

In your opinion, what needs to be improved?

What should be removed?

What textures need to be changed?

Did you like playing this mod?

What's your favorite feature?

OLD STUFF:

I'm sorry that I am not making updates for RaolCraft 3 but I'm having some problems with internet connection (yes again)

Anyways, when I will have back the good internet connection I will release new little mods instead of updating RaolCraft.

The mods will be released in a single mod page because they will be like a modpack.

What mod should I make first?

Raol's Improved Vanilla

This mod will improve Vanilla minecraft without changing the gameplay (like Quark or Craft Horizons). Some features will be taken from RaolCraft (Raolcraft 1 was intended to be like a Minecraft update). 

Raol's Furniture mod

It's simply a furniture mod.

Raol's Clothes mod

Inspired by Killer Unicorns's Clothes+ mod.

Raol's Garden

A mod that adds more plants

(yes all of them start with Raol's because there may be other mods with similar names and also so they are all next to each other.)

Why am I doing this?

Because RaolCraft 3's workspace is broken and when importing it I need to fix an hundred of bugs and so it's better to make another mod.

Do you prefer another remake? RaolCraft Omega Edition XD

RaolCraft 1 reached 35 mod elements 

RaolCraft 2 reached 200+ mod elements 

RaolCraft 3 reached 900+ mod elements 

RaolCraft Ω maybe will reach 4500 mod elements XD just joking 

Edited by RaolTheBest on Thu, 09/10/2020 - 12:58
Last seen on 17:49, 25. Mar 2021
Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
There are two types of…
Mon, 09/07/2020 - 07:13

There are two types of bushes: the wild ones and the growing ones. To create a bush that constantly grows and produces berries, you'll have to craft together 9 wild regular bushes, then surround the result with 8 berries. Once the berries are grown, you can harvest them with a right-click (but if you have shears in hand it will produce more berries).

In the next update this weird distinction will be removed so bushes will be more similar to sweet berries :)

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I've finally entered the…
Mon, 09/07/2020 - 07:49

I've finally entered the portal and explored the water dimension... And I must say you were perfectly right, crispy chips XD

The dimension is very colorful and filled by mobs and corals, but there literally is nothing to do besides collecting water ore. I can't remember if I have ever added a structure to it (I actually think there might be one, but you need a key of darkness to loot it), but I could find none. So it literally was a place for collecting water ore.

The mobs are interesting, but can easily get repetitive. I didn't find the Hydruid to be that hard to be fought as you said, my true nemesis actually was the Coralmite XD

They are everywhere, fast, annoying and with an extremely little hitbox. Even Jellyghasts have a hard time killing them XD

There is literally nothing to do there once you collected the ores you need. Fortunately I had the Pyramid Plunder mod so it didn't get too boring, but there is no incentive to explore without it. You could only go there for grinding XP (in fact I collected many levels of XP there, even if they somehow all vanished when going back to the Overworld...)

I would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for this moment when the mites rebelled at the Hydruid:

The Coralmite Revolution

It was just so fun to sit there and watch the mobs attack each other, and it happened a lot of times with any kind of mob. It was the only good part about the dimension XD

Anyway, this dimension will be completely overhauled. From a comment I posted a few days ago (but I also got more ideas by exploring the dimension myself):

After the update, it will look more like submerged ruins of an ancient civilization, rather than a flooded cave with floating corals

• Choose a different name (maybe Atlantis?)    
  • Add many more ruins and temples    
  • Undead mermaids (it's a post-apocalyptic place, alive mermaids might be in Hodge-Podge though)    
  • Floating ruins with waterfalls    
  • More mobs found underwater (both passive and aggressive)    
  • Hardcore biome with huge water monsters and a lot of fog    
  • Neutral kappas (coming in 2.5)    
  • Marid elemental miniboss with new totem drop    
  • Algae and plants that adapted to live underwater

RaolCraft needs a complete rewrite...

Last seen on 00:42, 10. Oct 2023
Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
okay. I'll try that
Mon, 09/07/2020 - 18:19

okay. I'll try that

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Also I can't fight the dark…
Mon, 09/07/2020 - 23:33

Also I can't fight the dark emperor. I summoned the dark emperor and he killed me and I tried to summon the emperor again and it wouldn't work and I don't know where I summoned the dark emperor and I don't know how to fix it 

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
The mod is supposed to not…
Tue, 09/08/2020 - 17:54

The mod is supposed to not let you summon the Dark Emperor if it's still alive, try raising your render distance or, if it is really necessary, enable cheats for a bit and print a command to add glowing effect to the dark emperor (something like /effect @e[type=raolcraft:thedarkemperor] glowing)

I will improve this system though (maybe the emperor will teleport back to the place it was summoned if it can't find the player

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I tried that multiple times…
Tue, 09/08/2020 - 20:23

I tried that multiple times. I don't even know where I summoned the dark emperor since the landscape is mostly the exact same all over the original world. Also I would raise the render distance but that would lag like crazy for my pc since for me chunk loading has always been very laggy.

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Didn't you summon him in his…
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 13:01

Didn't you summon him in his castle?
Unless he ran away from it, he should still be there

Btw you are right that this mod is quite bugged. I tried entering the Magma Forest in my survival world but it freezes on loading..

:/

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I summone the dark emperor…
Thu, 09/10/2020 - 15:11

I summone the dark emperor in his castle but there are so many I can't tell what one. 

And yeah I noticed a lot of lag whenever I went to the magma forest. 

And the dark emperor is not the hard part in my opinion its all the mobs in the original world since even in full enchanted light armor the mobs are very strong

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
You must be lucky, because I…
Sat, 09/12/2020 - 10:47

You must be lucky, because I always have an hard time finding a castle in that dimension XD

The Original World is supposed to be a challenge, otherwise what kind of ultimate dimension would it be? :)

(btw you could just skip fighting the mobs by using a Sky Wand but shhh XD)

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Really?? Whenever I go in…
Sat, 09/12/2020 - 11:07

Really?? Whenever I go in the original world there are dark emperor castles everywhere

Joined Mar 2020
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Yeah. I see the castles…
Tue, 09/15/2020 - 02:14

Yeah. I see the castles literally everywhere in the original world 

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
Modded structures generation…
Wed, 09/16/2020 - 08:02

Modded structures generation is weird... You could travel for hundreds of blocks without finding one until there literally are three castles all in the same chunk... XD

Last seen on 03:10, 19. Feb 2022
Joined Jun 2019
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
how are you going to…
Wed, 09/16/2020 - 10:48

how are you going to maintain your mods and port to newer versions now mcreator is discontinued... :(

Joined Jun 2016
User statistics:

• Modifications:
  • Forum topics:
  • Wiki pages:
  • MCreator plugins:
  • Comments:
I will probably use a plugin…
Wed, 09/16/2020 - 10:56

I will probably use a plugin for updating them to 1.16, but many of them still are only for 1.12.2...

By the way, the summer is ending so updates will no longer be that frequent (after the Pyromancy patch and the Hodge-Podge update the next release might be out on Halloween).

This also means Event Horizon is very likely not going to be released this year (again). However, since The Ultimate Plan got an early alpha release topic early this year (the first of January to be precise XD), a similar thing might happen to Event Horizon too :)