Adds simple roosters to Minecraft. Code editing was needed.
- Roosters spawn in the world in most of the biomes where chickens spawn.
- Wild Roosters can be tamed!
- Wild Roosters are aggresive to other roosters.
- Now you need a Chicken and a Tamed Rooster to raise chickens.
- Roosters protect their hens from Ocelots.
None! This mod is supposed to add simple roosters to Minecraft. Updates will only occur when a bug is detected.
v 1.4.1 - Initial Official Release
v 1.5.1 - Reduced Probability to spawn Roosters when breeding.
v 1.5.2 - Reduced probability of taming for roosters. (Yeah, roosters are harder to tame now)
v 1.6.1 - Roosters will protect you now!
v 1.6.2 - Fixed bug roosters won't enter through doors
v 1.6.3 - Roosters will no longer defend you, as they had a bug where they attacked hens.
- New EntityAIRoosterSit, based on EntityAIOcelotSit to make Roosters sit on (currently oak) fences
v 1.6.4 - Reduced size of rooster's collisionbox
v 1.7 - Reduced probability of having a rooster when breeding (yes, again)
v 1.7.3 - Added new sound effects to roosters:
- Taming sound (from parrots)
- Crowing Sound in the morning!!!
v 1.7.4 - Fixed bug roosters won't attack ocelots