A mod that adds some Redstone blocks that make building faster and easier.
EDIT: I have stopped development on this project due to school and other projects I have started.
If anyone would like to take over the development of this mod, you may repost the mod when you have made any substantial changes. Please credit me clearly in the description of your repost. (e.g. Branched from MeepJJ's Wireless Redstone & More)
Please say in the comments if this mod should be continued and/or if you have any suggestions that you think should be added. Thanks!
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR FULL LIST OF FEATURES AND HOW TO USE THEM
- Wireless Redstone
- Channel-based broadcaster system (Only supports one receiver-per-transmitter at the moment, will get buggy if multiple are used)
- Can be paired easily by right-clicking a transmitter and a receiver with the pairing tool.
- If channels go out of hand, the /resetchannels command may be used to reset the var used for creating channels. This will, however, cause issues with overriding preexisting paired blocks.
- Signal extender
- Allows for a timed signal extension after a Redstone signal expires.
- Much more compact than repeaters or hoppers/etc.
- Filter hoppers
- Will allow the player to insert items into it and have only items matching them flow through to the block under it.
- Items that don't match will not be moved from the above container, allowing for insanely simple sorting systems and lock systems.
In-development features (in progress)
- Filter Hoppers (89%)
- Triggers (60%)
Possible Features (comment which ones you'd like to see!)
- Angled repeaters
- Saves space, and helps with series of Redstone lines.
- Looks cool
- Logic gates
- Will provide a one-block compact way to insert logic into your Redstone builds. Once again, insanely easy.
- Will connect if put next to another trigger block, and will output a Redstone signal when an entity walks through it.
- Will allow for hidden traps, cool cutscenes, and more.
- Redstone clock
- one block, compact
- only active when powered
- Comprehensive, easy to maneuver
- Fixed channel persistence
- Improved textures
- made wireless Redstone linkable through pairing tool
- Redstone signal extenders have been fixed and made configurable
- Fixed signal extender GUI title
- changed pairing tool texture and item name style
- Added crafting recipes
- Added achievements
- Fixed receivers self-powering and resetting before being paired with a transmitter
- Reworked crafting recipes to represent the items/blocks more.
- Added the coil, used to craft the transmitters and receivers.
- Fixed bug where filter would not accept hopper input
- Fixed coil texture goof and updated mod version number