Before I talk about the mod, I want to explain why its discontinued. I never got a chance to fully finish it, and by the time i was about to make a new update, I lost all data on the mod. Unfortunately, thats the way things go, but i am starting work on a new mod, and will make the website soon!
Introducing The Underside, an odd and bizarre place. Gather resources to travel to the oddest biomes yet (I never actually came up for a name, which is why it is testbiome as an element).
There is ONE ore that is the strongest as a sword. its rarer than netherite. Its called the O Ore. it only spawns in veins of either 1 or 2, and you have to get a diamond pickaxe to mine it.
Once you get this sword, you are unbeatable. no one will be able to stop you. I wish you the best of luck getting to the dimension, let alone finding this ore. ( i may up the generation rate a bit later on down the line, which if i do, i will keep you all updated)
(picture of some of the blocks and items: purifier is out of order for the moment)
(here are some screenshots of the upgrader)
(picture of the rare ore, O)
Hope you enjoy the mod!
a1.0 = First Alpha Release
- Modded Trees added.
- Purifier added.
- Upgrader added.
- Window Glass added.
- 4x4 Crafting Grid added.
- O Ore added.
- BiomeTest added.
- DimensionTest added.
- Tomato Seeds added.
- Potion Of Testing Added.
- Enchantment Mining Test Thing added.
- Mining Test Thing has 11 levels, each ranging from small to huge explosions
b1.0 = First Beta Release
- Modded Trees Removed.
- Jupoint Trees Added.
- Typond Wood Added, although no trees or biomes added yet.
- Jupoint Forest Added.
- Giant Dead Jupoint Tree Added.
- Purifier Updated.
- O Ore Texture Updated.
- Redstone Tools Added (similar to Iron, more durable).
- Purifier Now has a Recipe.
- Potion of Testing changed to Potion of Flight.
- Potion of Flight now has a recipe.
- Enchantment Mining Test Thing changed to Excavate.
- Excavate enchantment was reduced to 8 levels.