Supported Minecraft versions
Welcome to The Dark Forest, a survival mod that challenges you to survive in some of the harshest conditions you will experience.
Description: The Dark Forest is a mod with tons of items, structures, and survival mechanics that make Minecraft more realistic while not losing the vanilla Minecraft feel. Some examples of these features include:
- Bleeding and temperature mechanics
- Bandages (clears the bleeding effect)
- Traps (Deals damage and gives slowness)
- Skill Orbs (Allows you to research various items in the mod)
- Research Tree (Shows the skill orbs needed to research items such as bandages)
- Heart Containers (Increases max health, limit is five extra hearts)
- Biome specific structures (each have their own loot tables and items)
- Nightly Events (At night players could be ambushed, caught in a thunderstorm, and more)
- Custom biomes, each with their own special mechanics
- And tons of little details that you can find throughout your time in The Dark Forest
Why you should download "The Dark Forest": The Dark Forest is for players who like a challenge and are willing to try their hardest to survive using unconventional methods and tactics they might not have used before. If you don't think you are the right person for this description it is still recommended that you give it a try, after all you might find something worthwhile.
TheDarkForest v1.3.8.jar - Most Recent VersionUploaded on: 03/28/2023 - 17:03 File size: 390.53 KB