Leave your thoughts at the forum thread: https://mcreator.net/forum/40668/beyond-minecraft-suggestions-and-revie…
I highly recommend you use Not/Just Enough Items for recipes, there are a LOT!
This mod is currently under-going a revamp. I'm no longer planning to make a modpack based around this mod, but instead I wish to fully incorporate some RPG elements into the mod with no added weights or anything like that. I felt the modpack idea was moving things too slowly and with this new setup I'll be able to bring new content to the table quicker and not force people to wait an eternity. Some items may be removed, some may be redesigned, and as you can expect, a lot of new ones will be on the way!
Quick update: Alpha 1.1.2. This is more of an adrenaline rush quick bug fix: all armors have extremely low durability. I misunderstood the "maximal damage that armor absorbs" as a damage protection cap, not durability xD This has been fixed in this version.
Inspired by The Elder Scrolls series, Beyond Minecraft is a mod which aims to incorporate many RPG elements into Minecraft. The mod is currently in very early alpha stages and I am hoping to provide hours of content and gameplay.
The mod aims to provide a living, breathing and believable RPG world incorporating new mobs, plants, gear and much more! You can see a few key features listed below:
And a lot more! Download now and check it out!
- Fixed armor having incredibly low durability
- Removed Ale, Cheese, Cabbage, Ragged Clothes, Fine Clothes, Gold Coin, and Aprons
- Fixed Achavalite weapons being in incorrect creative tab
- Slightly buffed Spider Spirit
- Grave Spiders now also spawn in Ice Mountains, Cold Taiga, Cold Taiga Hills and Ice Plains M
- Slightly increased Grave Spider spawn rate and fixed some spawning issues
- Added Blacksmith's Hammer and Goldbirch Pickaxe
- Completed Achavalite Ore, with Achavalite Dagger, Mace, Sword, Pickaxe and Armor
- Updated to MCreator 1.7.8 (decreases file sizes and fixes some bugs)
- Added Glara Sappim, Cabbage, Achavalite Ore and Tyrannium Ore
- Reduced the spawn rates of plants
- Added Butcher's Apron, Blacksmith's Apron, Citizen's Apron, Ragged Clothes and Fine Clothes
- Fixed chestplate and leggings having switched armor values
- Fixed chestplate names