Welcome to the Elven Forest! An entire world filled with trees, elves, magic, and more! The Elven Forest mod adds many new blocks, items, mobs, and more to Minecraft!
Explore the forest, interact with the Elves, defeat many monsters, take in the sights, and conquer the plague brought on by the Wither!
Use JEI for the recipes! Also, use the advancements tab in case you get lost!
Step #1: Kill the Wither, get its Nether Star and a new drop, Wither Tears
Step #2: Craft the key (sticks, sapling, and previously mentioned Star and Tears)
Step #3: Find a tree portal (like the one in one of the pictures)
Step #4: Use the key, and have fun!
Feel free to add this mod to your modpacks! Just make sure to credit me for the mod! =)
The elves are on CurseForge! https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/the-elven-forest
There will be more features added in the future! Please enjoy what is currently in this mod, and make sure to tell me what you would like to see added/changed to make this mod extremely fun! =)
1.0.0 - Released
1.0.1 - Added S.O.S Drop to Wither, Fixed certain crafting recipes, Other small changes
1.1.0 - Long Live the Queen Update!
- Added the Spiderling Queen! (Hope you don't have arachnophobia!)
- Changed the drops of the Cursed Corpse
- Added a few new items
- Changed the Elf Chief's Quests
- Added new advancments
1.2.0 - Home on the Range Update!
- Added the Elvenwood Hoe to till Elven Dirt
- Added berry seeds to plant into more berries
- Added Glowleaf and Amberwood planks varients
- Added Glowing Forest elf varient
- Added a few more structures
- Added the Glowite Sword and Glowite Pickaxe
- Spiderling Queen now drops glowing sticks to craft Glowite tools
- Added alternate Elven Forest Key recipe
- Added portal bark recipe
- Moss is now known as "vine" in the ore dictionary
1.3.0 - New Frontiers Update!
- Added the Floating Islands Biome
- Added the Wisp mob
- Added the Alpha Cawron miniboss
- Whenever a boss is killed, everyone in the server now gets the achievement
- Revamped boss achievement mechanics
- Added the Beetle Wing Copter to fly into the sky
- Glowleaf trees now spawn with glowberries
- Added the withering elf
- Added the overworld elven explorer
- Changed the name of the elven explorer
- Fixed bugs with advancements
- Added elven clothing and explorer's cap
- Added achievement for explorer's cap
- Many more features!
-Fixed the version listed in the mod settings
-Decreased the spawn rate of portals
- Revamped the way Moss Minions work
- Renamed the Minion Recapture Rod
-Added new GUIs for crafting stations and notes!
-Changed the Spiderling Queen's dungeon
-Added the Azure Reed Plant
-Added Elven Mushroom Village
-Added shovel and axe varients of all toolsets
-Items have new colored text
-Changes to Elven Cheiftan quest system
-Decorations, vines, moss, and stalactites now spawn in caves
-Soul sand and obsidian naturally generate in the withering forest
-Most mobs stop spawning in the withering forest
-- Changes --
- Shroomlings now sneeze out mushrooms, increasing their usefulness
- Cork Shroomling added
- "Mushrooms and You" book added to extend Shroomling dialogue
- Structures tweaked to be "centered" and more stable with enviroment
- Fixed minor model error with the Spiderling Queen
- Added model to Mossmoo to resemble a Mooshroom, with mossshrooms instead of regular mushrooms
- Mossmoos no longer have a "baby" form
- Changed Shroomling idle noises to be less "annoying"
- Liquid mud no longer gives the poison effect when swimming in it
- Added objects from previous Curseforge updates
- Readded the floating islands biome!
- Removed Herobrine