Creating a creative inventory tab
- Start MCreator
- Click "New Mod" Select "Creative Inventory Tab" and click next
- Creative tab name - the name of your new tab
- Tab icon - The Image that shows up in the inventory tab
- Show search bar - A bar to write text and help to find in the creative tab.
- Click finish and you're done!
Adding things to your new tab
To add new blocks, tools, or items to your creative tab, there is an easy solution. For whatever you want to put into the tab, go through the pages until you get to a bar that says "Creative Inventory Tab:". Select it, and scroll to the bottom where you will find your tab. Click it, and finish up the item. When you test it in Creative mode, you will find it in a new page.