This wiki page needs updating! It was written for older versions of MCreator that are not supported anymore. The interface or procedures might have changed so this page needs to be updated. If you would like to help updating wiki, apply for the wiki contributor.
Making a new armor
On this page, you'll find out how to create your very own armor!
Creating the armor
- Start MCreator
- If you don't want custom armor, skip this step. To make custom armor just go to Making new texture
- Click on "New Mod"
- Name it and click "Armor"
- Choose the textures for each armor piece.
- The next page is self-explanatory, just name it, choose a texture file and choose what kind of armor it will be like
- Next, you have to create the crafting recipes for every armor piece.
- Click next then finish and you're done!
If you prefer to watch the video, you can find the wiki page above summarized in a video: