Creating an achievement
- Start MCreator
- Click on the "Workspace" tab.
- Click on the "Mod Elements" tab.
- Now click on the "Plus" button.
- Select "Achievement" for the list.
- Name it and click "Achievement"
- Just edit the settings on this page to your liking.
- Click next then finish and you're done!
Settings and Configuration
The icon shows in the advancements tab.
|Achievement name||The name of the advancement.
If its a root parent then it will be the name of the path.
|Achievement description||This is where you put information about how to achieve the task.|
|Achievement type||This is the type of achievement
|Achievement parent||This is the path of witch your achievement will be listed under.
You can use "No parent: root" will make a new path.
Minecraft main paths are story, nether, end, adventure, and husbandry.
|X map location||This will set the coordinates for the horizontal location.
Negative values will offset the location to the left.
Positive values will offset the location to the right.
|Y map location||
This will set the coordinates for the vertical location.
Making your achievement obtainable
How do you make it so you gain your achievement? You will need to make a procedure on the element that you wish to trigger the achievement to happen. When you are making the procedure, you will want to follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Player procedures" tab
- Add the element that says "Add achievement to provided player - Achievement"
- Select the achievement you just made in the dropdown box.
- Drag the procedure element to dock it to the main "Event trigger" box.
- Click next to save the procedure.
- Add your procedure to your mod element that you wish to trigger the achievement.
If you prefer to watch the video, you can find the wiki page above summarized in a video: