This wiki page needs updating! It was written for older versions of MCreator that are not supported anymore. The interface or procedures might have changed so this page needs to be updated. If you would like to help updating wiki, apply for the wiki contributor.
Creating an achievement
- Start MCreator
- Click on the "Workspace" tab.
- Click on the "Mod Elements" tab.
- Now click on the "Plus" button.
- Select "Achievement" for the list.
- Name it and click "Achievement"
- Just edit the settings on this page to your liking.
- Click next then finish and you're done!
Settings and Configuration
The icon shows in the advancements tab.
|Achievement name||The name of the advancement.
If its a root parent then it will be the name of the path.
|Achievement description||This is where you put information about how to achieve the task.|
|Achievement type||This is the type of achievement
|Achievement parent||This is the path of witch your achievement will be listed under.
You can use "No parent: root" will make a new path.
Minecraft main paths are story, nether, end, adventure, and husbandry.
|X map location||This will set the coordinates for the horizontal location.
Negative values will offset the location to the left.
Positive values will offset the location to the right.
|Y map location||
This will set the coordinates for the vertical location.
Making your achievement obtainable
How do you make it so you gain your achievement? You will need to make a procedure on the element that you wish to trigger the achievement to happen. When you are making the procedure, you will want to follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Player procedures" tab
- Add the element that says "Add achievement to provided player - Achievement"
- Select the achievement you just made in the dropdown box.
- Drag the procedure element to dock it to the main "Event trigger" box.
- Click next to save the procedure.
- Add your procedure to your mod element that you wish to trigger the achievement.
If you prefer to watch the video, you can find the wiki page above summarized in a video: