- Open MCreator and your workspace
- Create two animated textures. A still animated texture and a flowing animated texture
- Create a new Fluid element and name it
- Select the right texture for each field
- Click on ”Next page”
- Set the light value if your fluid. Set the value to 0 will disable the light
- Set a density value using the kg/m3 formula.
- The viscosity is how difficult it is to walk in the fluid.
- "Is the fluid gas?" This parameter with its description is self-explanatory.
- Choose the fluid type between Water and Lava
- Select dimension(s) where you want to have lakes with your fluid. Leave it blank to deactivate this parameter.
- Click on this checkbox, if you want to have a bucket for your fluid.
- If you activated the bucket, choose it's creative tab.
- Click on ”Next Page”
If you need procedures for your fluid this is the page to add them.
If you prefer to watch the video, you can find the wiki page above summarized in a video: