Creating the recipe
- Start MCreator
- Create a new Recipe element and give it a name
- Name your recipe (For sample: diamond_block)
- Fill the parameters and the empty squares
- Click finish and you're done!
Name/ID: The recipe ID of your recipe (For example: diamond_block). If you want to override a vanilla recipe, you have to put the same name than the vanilla registry name.
Namespace: It jam how the game will see your recipe. “Minecraft” is to create or override a Vanilla recipe. “Mod” is to create a recipe for your mod/data pack.
Recipe type: In which block your recipe will be available.
“Crafting” is the crafting table.
“Smelting” is à furnace recipe. “
Blasting” is a recipe inside the blast furnace.
“Smoking” is a recipe inside the Smoker.
“Stone cutting” is a Stone cutter recipe.
“Campfire cooking” is when we right click on a campfire
Making a grass recipe (example)
Here's an example recipe on how to make grass (well it's how I would make a grass recipe anyway)
- Do the above steps until you get to step 4
- In the crafting area put a dirt block in the middle
- Put 1 seed above it
- Add grass in the result slot
- Click finish